Page 8 of 70 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Thread: Pool Party Event - August 27th - IOS Only

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by vjd007 View Post
    A quick question. Is the pool shack required to participate in the event for completing goals or is that optional? Want to be sure before spending 160 gems. Thanks for help.
    It is highly unlikely that you can complete any collections without it.

Previous events have needed 2 iron ore to craft 1 fishing bait and you may have to fish 5 times or more just to get one collectible. As you also need mining tools for the last collectible, you need lots of iron plus lots of tools just to have a chance of completing collections.

And when you complete collections there is no guarantee of the grand prizes (usually pets). People have turned in 50 collections before now and got nothing but decorations.

In the last couple of events to get around the random luck of turning in collections, they made separate goals which enabled you to complete the goals and get a pet. But these goals also needed a lot of the rare collectibles and without the shack it is very difficult to complete.

When doing the goals it is advisable not to "give" any of your collectibles until you are absolutely sure that you have enough excess. The beach ball we are collecting today should be ok to give for today's goals but be very careful handing in any you collect from the chocolatier, sheep and orange trees as these are very likely to be very limited.

Edit - sometimes the shack gets sold later in the event for 80 gems but I think the last event, they didn't put it up for sale - it stayed at 160gems
    Last edited by ciarjen; 08-28-15 at 05:27 AM.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    Edit - sometimes the shack gets sold later in the event for 80 gems but I think the last event, they didn't put it up for sale - it stayed at 160gems
    Yes, I can sign that. Last event, there wasn't a sale.

Rhino Keeper
    Correction needed for post 3: Goal 2 was only 60 biscuits
    Last edited by driver1711; 08-28-15 at 06:14 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Is there some kind of pop up for collecting from chickens today? I've collected twice and gotten nothing do I need to wait for a pop up? Thanks

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by justmine2 View Post
    Is there some kind of pop up for collecting from chickens today? I've collected twice and gotten nothing do I need to wait for a pop up? Thanks
    Chickens will not start dropping until day reset on this game which is in about 6hr 50mins from the time of this post.

Each day the new item will drop at the same time.

10.30pm UK time
    2.30pm pst
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Rhino Keeper
    Reset? New day for me was at 3am, unless it's supposed to be when new challenge started yesterday..... That was at 5:30pm Est.

New Resident
    When will goal three appear? I've finished goal two.

Executive Chef
    Will day one items keep dropping for entire event, or do we need to collect enough on the first day?
    Thank you! Annie
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

They normally drop through the whole event, so it's day 9, 10 where you end up short for your collections.. I'm hoping this follows the Halloween event in goods

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by driver1711 View Post
    Correction needed for post 3: Goal 2 was only 60 biscuits
    Done! Thank you!

Page 8 of 70 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast