Thread: Seasonal recipes -- will we ever get another chance?

Rhino Keeper

Seasonal recipes -- will we ever get another chance?

Hello all,

I want to know whether or not we will ever get a chance to master any of the recipes that were seasonal. For example, I only need to cook one more root beer float. Will there ever be another chance to cook these seasonal/event items, or are we out of luck?

I don't mind waiting a year or something, but I'd like to know.

Maybe you could have an event that only has past recipes? You could call it Blast from the past and the reward would be a retro 80's guy that drops something that you need to make an 80's recipe (Please nothing with sugar. We are all tired of cake recipes to give gems).

What do other members think about this? Is anyone else in the same situation as me being so close to mastering a seasonal/event recipe?

Quote Originally Posted by littledarc3 View Post
    (Please nothing with sugar. We are all tired of cake recipes to give gems).
    the problem with sugar/chicken/cream/beef is that these are the ingredients with the longest wait time that also are available to low level players. since they want players of all levels to be able to participate (see the valentines event, when a bunch of the stuff involved... potatoes? or peppers? or something high level, and everyone freaked right out), the events are pretty much always going to involve those big four.

so any time i see an event starting, i stockpile beef and sugar like crazy. i know it's a bit off topic but i see this complaint sometimes, about sugar, and that's why. sugar isn't going away any time soon!
    Quote Originally Posted by Memaw2003 View Post
    How do I ask a question about the game?

Rhino Keeper
    It's not about the ingredients for me. It's about the item being cake over and over. Make it cookies, cinnamon rolls, doughnuts, crepes --anything but CAKE!