Thread: Stuck on level Level 294

Stuck on level Level 294

Hi there, I do not understand how I can complete the first stage of this level and in particular get rid of bubble blowers?? Many thanks for your help

Rhino Keeper
    The only way to get rid of the blowers is to drop them. To drop them you have to remove everything supporting them from above. Look carefully at the layout of black bubbles, and think about how you might go about doing that.

Many thanks. Actually I found out this way just aftr my initial post. However, I am unable to drop them with bombs I can get by normal way. I had to buy 3 of them to go through the chain but unfortunately I ran out of bubbles to complete the level and now I have not enough credit to buy bombs. So need to try again and again with 'normal' bombs

Rhino Keeper
    Here's another tip for you:

On the first stage of this level, one of the complications is that the blowers quickly fill the open space with bubbles, making it hard to reach some of the black bubbles with your bombs. To slow the blowers down, it is advantageous to remove (with bombs) the black bubbles located just below the blowers. If you do that, then when you pop blown bubbles, they will pop all the way back to where the blowers are located, and the blowers will first fill back up that area below them, giving you more of a window of opportunity to access some of the harder to reach black bubbles. In other words, if you remove the black bubbles just below the blowers, your bubble popping will be more effective and clear out more space, letting you advance more efficiently.