Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New islands for Bubble Mania?

Host(ess)

New islands for Bubble Mania?

Will there be new islands for Bubble Mania? There hasn't been anything past 672 for well over a month.

Congrats on beating the last level! I've let the team know you have an interest in more levels. Unfortunately, we're not able to speculate when updates will occur.

New island

Have been waiting for new island. Now only trying to hit 3 stars on the older islands. Team lava, please create new island and we wanna continue playing. Thk u

Rhino Keeper
    Probably not. They've just launched Polar Pop, which is just a ripoff of Bubble Mania levels with overly fancy, slow graphics.

I am guessing there's not going to be any new levels because of the new game polar pop. The levels in polar Pop are almost the same as bubble mania. I've been playing that game but it's just not the same and there is really bad lag with the game

I agree. Would prefer more bubble mania levels to polar pop.

New Resident
    I agree. Polar Pop is terrible, slow and the exact same levels as Bubble Mania. There needs to be an update to Bubble Mania, it is the best game!! Keep it going, please!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mlcan View Post
    Will there be new islands for Bubble Mania? There hasn't been anything past 672 for well over a month.
    Wow you reached 672. Congratulations.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mistersnow View Post
    I agree. Would prefer more bubble mania levels to polar pop.
    Polar pop the game is similar to bubble mania. Is a cute game.

Host(ess)
    It has been 5 months and 2 days since we have gotten a new island. �� I am still hoping we get more and check every day. Guess I am an optimist. Bubble Mania is my very favorite game.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast