Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031

Thread: FrostFire Dragon- Tournament

Fashion Designer
    After quitting the tournament due to losing 15 times to Goldleaf , I go to the arena to battle for the few chandelier pieces I need only to find another super rare gold waiting for me....which of course took down my Princess Warrior. Guess I was right to quit and get sleep. So PO'd right now with this game.

Quote Originally Posted by snakesnspiders13 View Post
    Although I got help from several posts, your data was the most helpful. I'm so impressed you worked it out so early. Thanks for the help!
    You're most welcome, I'm glad if I was of some help.

Nightclub Owner
    Congrats to all the winners! I didn't have time to check the forum over the weekend, had 3 of my nephews over my house (yikes! lol). I did manage to finish, but had to use 3 Ultimate attacks I really hate the new battle stats
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    It wasn't my weekend for battling, time ran out, stuck on Radioactive. Congrats to all the winners. Maybe next time for me.

Rhino Keeper
    Uh... so why this thread become "sticky" now?

The last time I check was like 6 hours before the tourney end and it was still a normal thread and now when the tourney's finally over and I see this pinned as "sticky" lol xD

Fashion Designer
    Yesterday evening, I used 12 gold to speed up waiting time, and finally won against this Frostfire dragon, but...

Where is my dragon?????????????

It isn't in storage. Storage does work, because Lovers Tree dragon is now waiting to be hatched.
    Does anyone know what went wrong? I'll report this one to the bugs section as well.

Edit: I mailed TL about this, got both an answer and the Frostfire dragon within 3 days!
    Last edited by Bastiaan0; 09-07-15 at 04:39 AM.

Twee(200): 788 unique dragons, 529 epic, 7 lvl 15, 20 eggs, 18 in stable. 22 Diamonds, 14 GPD.
    Drie(168) (id:Bastiaan00): 209 unique dragons, 187 epic, no noble crystal. 8 Diamonds, 3 GPD.
    I'm not addicted, I just like to play

Banned
    Congrats to all who won. Good luck to those next time who didn't.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragosle View Post
    Uh... so why this thread become "sticky" now?

The last time I check was like 6 hours before the tourney end and it was still a normal thread and now when the tourney's finally over and I see this pinned as "sticky" lol xD
    We had two threads for this tournament. I just now merged them together. (one was a sticky and one was not).
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    I only had one day for this tournament, and I made it with a help of my son (11), I just had to speed up a few times. It seems even the strongest champions have a weakness against some dragons. I looked through the results of the earlier tournaments to find out that the best opponent against Bladewing is Landworm (magic attack), and that Firestorm's magic attack is very strong against Bronzetalon. I used Landworm and Firestorm against these champions and it worked very well for me.
    Congratulations to everyone who won this tournament!

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031