Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031 LastLast

Thread: FrostFire Dragon- Tournament

Odd occurrence: I beat Frostfire with Air and it said I won picnic blankets --- no dragon!!!! So an hour later I tried to win with Air again, but it lost and then Olympus too. I was pretty bummed, thinking I would have to rely on TL to fix the situation. Fortunately, I decided to try bright phoenix because it seemed similar enough to frostfire but stronger by having a pink instead of a blue as its primary color. Yeah team! The second win did get me the dragon and the picnic blankets . It's been a good weekend. I either won or bread the picnic, 8 bit, chandelier, plum blossom, loch ness, mammoth and meadow dragons. I wish someone could give me some tips on getting the diamond dragons. I have diamond and mercury, but I can't seem able to get any others.

Rhino Keeper
    1. Firestorm 1 < Inquisitor14 Bb
    2. Fairytale 1 < Inquisitor14 Bbb
    3. Rainbow 4 < Inquisitor14 B
    4. Nightstalker 5 < Inquisitor14 B
    5. Rightheart 6 < Inquisitor14 Bb
    6. Laserlight 8 < Inquisitor14 bbB
    7. Gingerbread 9 < Inquisitor14 B
    8. Landworm 10 < Inquisitor14 bbB
    9. Sunset 11 < Inquisitor14 bB
    10. Steampunk12 < Inquisitor14 bB
    11. Sunburst 14 < Inquisitor14 bBb
    12. Bladewing 20 < Infinity10 bB (lost: inquisitor14, diamond15 2x, Landworm11 2x)
    13. Sunstone 16 < blackpearl10 B
    14. Goldleaf 18 < Inquisitor14 M (lost: infinity10, diamond15)
    15. Radioactive 20 < after so many losses I used ultimate
    16. Bronzetalo 20 < Ultimate (lost: scarecrow10, landworm11, clockwork7)
    17. Thunderstorm 20 < Ultimate (lost: forest10)
    18. Frostfire 20 < Shadow10bM

I used 3 ultimates..... So embarassing...wish I could have more time to battle yesterday.... Good luck everyone.... I hope you all could finish this flash tourney and get the prize

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by snakesnspiders13 View Post
    Odd occurrence: I beat Frostfire with Air and it said I won picnic blankets --- no dragon!!!! So an hour later I tried to win with Air again, but it lost and then Olympus too. I was pretty bummed, thinking I would have to rely on TL to fix the situation. Fortunately, I decided to try bright phoenix because it seemed similar enough to frostfire but stronger by having a pink instead of a blue as its primary color. Yeah team! The second win did get me the dragon and the picnic blankets . It's been a good weekend. I either won or bread the picnic, 8 bit, chandelier, plum blossom, loch ness, mammoth and meadow dragons. I wish someone could give me some tips on getting the diamond dragons. I have diamond and mercury, but I can't seem able to get any others.
    First, try to get crusader or quetzal by breeding diamond and fire or diamond and forest. You will get a lot of fails but it's oke because the breeding time is very short. So just breed those dragons repeatedly. If you're patient and lucky you will get each dragon in a short time.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by blackeneddove View Post
    After everything... 7 losses to bladewing, 10 losses to bronzetalon...I'm still going to lose this tourney. Six losses to Frostfire so far. One more try and I'm going to bed. I'm exhausted and it's just not worth all the work. These exhausting tourneys make the game no longer a "fun game". Too much like a job (tons of effort for little /no reward). I already have a Sparkler with the same colors as this guy anyway and you can see what good it did me during this tourney from my results posted (lost every time). Frostfire does look really cool & I did really want him, but... just. don't. care.

Oh well. Going to bed.

Good luck to everyone else who still has time to try & congrats to all who were lucky enough to win him!
    Well, I just had my last try... I tried epic lollipop again, this time trying PrincessCouture2014's combo of using magic first. I held my breath as I hit the magic button... and BAM! Like 85% of Frostfire's energy went down! I was shocked. Letting out a huge sigh, I finished him off with a bash with only 1 hr to spare.

Thank you everyone, and this just proves - sometimes it's good to give up. lol (or not...) To stop caring? Uhm...I had a point, but I'm mentally exhausted now. Finally won my first 18 round tourney! Time for bed!

Good luck to everyone still battling!
    **Full-time DS junkie since 2014, working to make her dragon dreams come true.**

Diamonds: Diamond, Infinity, Crusader, Gold, Quetzal & All Arctic Diamonds
    Champions: 13 total, 4 epic, 1 max level
    Player Level: 171
    *Newest bred dragons: Super (6.14.16) & Iris (6.11.16 - boosted)

Dragons are so fun!
    Dragons are so fun!
    Now it's time to hatch an egg
    and see what we have done...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by blackeneddove View Post
    Well, I just had my last try... I tried epic lollipop again, this time trying PrincessCouture2014's combo of using magic first. I held my breath as I hit the magic button... and BAM! Like 85% of Frostfire's energy went down! I was shocked. Letting out a huge sigh, I finished him off with a bash with only 1 hr to spare.

Thank you everyone, and this just proves - sometimes it's good to give up. lol (or not...) To stop caring? Uhm...I had a point, but I'm mentally exhausted now. Finally won my first 18 round tourney! Time for bed!

Good luck to everyone still battling!

Congrats hon!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    Congrats hon!
    Thanks! Congrats to you, too!

Executive Chef
    Good luck on the last hour! Two days on Bladewing and I'm still there, what a joke.

Executive Chef
    Well, I didn't make it either. Was doing really well until Bronzetalon and then got stuck. I also didn't have almost any time to play yesterday so the only way would have been to ultimate all three remaining rounds. Congrats to all who made it!

Done in this tournament

1 Firestorm 1 < Guilded Knight 10 bbb
    2 Fairytale 1 < Guilded Knight 10 bB
    3 Rainbow 4 < Guardian Angel 10 B
    4 Nightstalker 5 < Guardian Angel 10 bbM
    5 RightHeart 6 < Guardian Angel 10 bM
    6 Laserlight 8 < Guardian Angel 10 bM
    7 Gingerbread 9 < Guardian Angel 10 Bm
    8 Landworm 10 < Guardian Angel 10 Bm
    9 Sundet 11 < Guardian Angel 10 Bm
    10 Steampunk 12 < Guardian Angel 10 Bm
    11 Sunburst 14 < Guardian Angel 10 Bm
    12 Bladewing 20 < Landworm 10 mmB
    13 Sunstone 16 < Amphora 10 mbm
    14 Goldleaf 18 < Warrior Princess 10 bbB
    15 Radioactive 20 < Crusader 10 mB
    16 Bronzetalon 20 < Brightsteel 10 Mbm
    17 Thunderstorm 20 < Flametail 7 bM
    18 Frostfire 20 < Guardian Angel 10 mB
    Dragon Story island: Nirvania(Android)
    Ultra Rare Dragons : Diamond (15, young), Crusader (10), Quetzal (10), Anubis (10), Dark Crystal (10), Time Travel (10)
    Champions : Guardian Angel (10), Rainbow Sentinel (10), Warrior Princess (10), Gilded Knight (10), Spirit Warrior (young), Charriot (young), Battlesteed (young), Warrior Prince (young), Dueler (young)

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by snakesnspiders13 View Post
    Well, about diamond dragons : diamond/fire =crusader (will take you about 50-70 trys) , but breeding time is for a few seconds.
    diamond/forest=quazel (the same trys as befor but breeding time is 20 second s and a totaly win because he's a Beast in battels! !!)
    diamond/crusader=ifinity , , breeding time a few seconds, same trys 50-70. Good luck!