Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: FrostFire Dragon- Tournament

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonspearls View Post
    No Jade, but thanks. Add Tricorn to the list of losses. UGH
    Bummer. Sorry. If anything came close reheal it & try again. Throw babies at it in between. I hate getting stuck. :/

Suggestions for Radioactive?

Hy guys this Radioactive is giving me such a hard time. I already lost: charm, honeybee, aether, landworm and Diamond. All epic.

I even restared my device but it did not work. Any suggestions will be great!
    Thanks.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Simdiva View Post
    I am extremely upset and will not finish this event. Further if I do not get a refund I am going to report lava to iTunes for failure to provide service. I used ultimate to get bladewing partly because I was behind and had gone thru several tries already. I was working on goldleaf had my first fail and was ready to go back when up pops sunburst!!!!! Now I know out of sync errors happen so I always exit after every round and save but this is not only insane it goes beyond what team lava states when you complain about such cases. I'm so done. Not another dime from me till they fix these bugs that cripple us. It's not only gold I wasted time in battles when I needed sleep!
    Oh my gosh that's awful. The gold you used I'm sure didn't go back with the back up either I'm guessing. I've spent 30 on the spin to win fun and the game took my money & then stopped working. Said try later and then I had a full day timer with my gold still spent. I didn't complain. I figured it was more trouble then it was worth. I won't spend gold there anymore however. If something big has gone down, for me at least, I've been very happy with the response/results. I don't think the rules allow me to comment on that further.
    Hopefully you will get this resolved. I've started taking screenshots of my wins when I can. Sorry you had that happen...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    I'm finished with the tourney finally after seeing about 10 dragons get their butts kicked by Thunderstorm and Frostfire. Here are my results. I'm level 96 on Android and I don't own any Diamond, Mythic, Rainbow or any other super rare dragons.

*Notice when I said earlier that I wouldn't use any Champion Dragons in this tournament. I stuck to it, lol*

1. Firestorm < Forest 10 M
    2. Fairytale < Magic 8 M
    3. Rainbow < Fuzzy 7 BB
    4. Nightstalker < Forest 10 BB
    5. Right Heart < Ruby 7 M
    6. Laserlight < Magic 9 MB
    7. Gingerbread < Magic 9 MBM
    8. Landworm < Landworm 10 M (Shocking, a dragon beats himself, lol)
    9. Sunset < Forest 10 B
    10. Steampunk < Air 10 M
    11. Sunburst < Magic 9 MBM
    12. Bladewing < Luck 7 M
    13. Sunstone < Goblin 7 MMM
    14. Goldleaf < Topaz 5 MMM
    15. Radioactive < Ruby 7 MBB
    16. Bronzeltalon < Firemane 7 MBB
    17. Thunderstorm < Luck 7 BM
    18. Frostfire < Tigerfly 6 BMM

Good luck to all still battling. I hope this list helps and thanks stevenlee2905 for the suggestion of Luck for Thunderstorm. I lost 7 dragons before I saw your suggestion. For those who finished, congratulations and let's get this Watermelon Dragon in the World Event.

Congrats! I'm trying to stay away from champs too great list thanks

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    I've lost with them both so far. Let me know what you find that takes him down...
    Took out Bladewing with Forestfire 10 Mb
    And then I go back to battle to find Bladewing and Forestfire loses! Grrrr
    Last edited by Passera; 08-30-15 at 11:46 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajcl01 View Post
    I'm so new that my only 3 epics are Forest, Fire and Air so I tend to use them a lot in battles. Air easily bashed out Goldleaf, Fireflower lv 7 had no problem with Radioactive and I'm only 3 rounds from winning my first tournament. Have tried before but the last rounds are tough. Have saved up a little gold this time
    Awesome! Very cool! Keep up the great work! Congrats!

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by BogitaPetHome1 View Post
    Hy guys this Radioactive is giving me such a hard time. I already lost: charm, honeybee, aether, landworm and Diamond. All epic.

I even restared my device but it did not work. Any suggestions will be great!
    Thanks.
    Try a fire, gemstone, ruby dragons

New Resident
    Eventually beat RadioActive with Archon(Level 10bmb)... good luck.
    Last edited by Dracuul; 08-30-15 at 11:34 AM.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonspearls View Post
    10 losses to Sunstone - Black Pearl-9 x 2, just hatched Mask-1, epic Astromancer, epic Raven, epic Guardian Angel, epic Cosmic, epic Fairytale, epic Gemstone, and epic Forest. Any suggestions?
    Try a strong black dragon like night, goblin, gatekeeper, lotus, or flametail

Radioactive defeated my Crusade, macaw, Beaatmaster... I know 12 hrs are left but I need to finish it today. What should I use as Macaw had yellow, blue and red all three colors which are strong against red n green and Beastmaster was a good option too
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games