Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: FrostFire Dragon- Tournament

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kimandamelia View Post
    Bladewing has proven to be a super tough competitor, I saw a post recommending Luck, so I used a super rare, non breedable Geode with magic hits and finally took him out. I don't usually even use any champion dragons, I hardly win with them.

Sidenote, if I can say this without it being "off topic", because it isn't, but why do some get irritated with Kennedward's winning posts? It looks like that to me anyway when I read some replies to his posts.....
    I think because we all know he's either lying or his game has a glitch so his posts literally help no one. He's just bragging and that's an annoying trait in everyone. Online makes it easy for annoying people to be at their best so ken doesn't disappoint.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by blackeneddove View Post
    I finally beat Bladewing after several losses with epic ForestFire mB. I saw someone else used epic Landworm mbm, and another poster mentioned being successful with Devil in a past tourney. If you've tried all the others and haven't tried a super rare red/green, maybe give it a try. I hope you beat him! Good luck!
    Quote Originally Posted by luckyaa7 View Post
    Try firestorm or fire. I won with them against some champs previously. Good luck!
    Thank you both for the suggestions! Lost my epic Landworm will try Forestfire and if need be Fire and all other suggestions til I win or the tourney ends but not til the morning I'm off to bed hopefully not going to be dreaming about dragon battles!

Executive Chef
    Good luck everyone!

I only use bash attacks. Not that it matters....

Friday: 1-9) won with Bladewing, no losses at all

Saturday:
    10) Steampunk defeated by Dark Angel (lost with Bladewing and Bronzetalon)
    11) Sunburst defeated by Angelfire (lost with RS)
    12) Bladewing defeated by Infinity (lost with Bladewing and Diamond)
    13) Sunstone defeated by Angelfire (lost with Jade)
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

New flash tourney and I am late again. All the best to all. All my dragons are epic (android player) unless mentioned otherwise.

1- Firestorm < Lacewing bB
    2- Fairytale < Rainbow Sentinel bB
    3- Rainbow < Neon mB
    4-Nightlight < Lollipop lvl 9 bMb
    5- Rightheart < Gold (Lost Marshmallow)
    6- Laserlight < Warrior Princess
    7- Gingerbread < Warrior Princess bM
    8-Landworm < Svorpion mBb
    9- sunset < Lacewing mB (the first move had so little effect I thought I am gona loss)
    10- steampunk < RS Mm (the first M had like 99% damage)
    11- Sunburst < Bestmaster mbb
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Here is my final result:

Rd 1. Firestorm lvl. 1 < Air lvl. 10 Bb.
    Rd 2. Fairytale lvl. 1 < Coral lvl. 7 bBb.
    Rd 3. Rainbow lvl. 3 < Firestorm lvl. 10 B (one hit KO).
    Rd 4. Nightstalker lvl. 5 < Fruitful lvl. 10 B (one hit KO).
    Rd 5. Rightheart lvl. 6 < Air lvl. 10 B (one hit KO).
    Rd 6. Laserlight lvl. 8 < Mist lvl. 7 B (one hit KO).
    Rd 7. Gingerbread lvl. 9 < Charm lvl. 4 B (one hit KO).
    Rd 8. Landworm lvl. 9 < Firestorm lvl. 10 B (one hit KO).
    Rd 9. Sunset lvl. 11 < Air lvl. 10 bB.
    Rd 10. Steampunk lvl. 12 < Air lvl. 10 bmB.
    Rd 11. Sunburst lvl. 14 < Charm lvl. 4 bB (the second time he beat a Sunburst for me. )
    Rd 12. Bladewing lvl. 20 < Olympus lvl. 6 bMb.
    Rd 13. Sunstone lvl. 16 < Forest lvl. 10 Bbm.
    Rd 14. Goldleaf lvl. 18 < Light lvl. 8 bB.
    Rd 15. Radioactive lvl. 20 < Charm lvl. 4 bbB.
    Rd 16. Bronzetalon lvl. 20 < Winter lvl. 7 bMb.
    Rd 17. Thunderstorm lvl. 20 < Luck lvl. 3 bMb.
    Rd 18. Frostfire lvl. 20 < Olympus lvl. 6 bBm.

Good luck to all of you who are still battling on. Congratulations to all the winners.

Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    Hi Steven & blackennedove! Hi all my tourney friends. Wish you guys all the best good luck!
    Hi, Jen. Wish you all the best as well. I just finished this tourney a few hours ago, just updated my result on page 1 and above here, not an easy tourney though. Although we didn't have Diamond hybrids as an opponent this time, but we face five level 20 dragons which two of them are Champion. Good luck!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenlee2905 View Post
    Hi, Jen. Wish you all the best as well. I just finished this tourney a few hours ago, just updated my result on page 1 and above here, not an easy tourney though. Although we didn't have Diamond hybrids as an opponent this time, but we face five level 20 dragons which two of them are Champion. Good luck!
    Bladewing is giving me fits! I saw lots of stuff about him all day so I was at least mentally prepared! He's a beast! Congrats! You are doing great! I left you a message in your wall. I don't know what dragon you have breeding with metal. Don't think I have it! Chat later hon....back to the pain battle

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Passera View Post
    Thank you both for the suggestions! Lost my epic Landworm will try Forestfire and if need be Fire and all other suggestions til I win or the tourney ends but not til the morning I'm off to bed hopefully not going to be dreaming about dragon battles!
    I've lost with them both so far. Let me know what you find that takes him down...

Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    Please help with radioactive! It is eating up my diamond like candy! Thanks!
    Since Radioactive have the green-red elements, then try to use any red-yellow or yellow-red dragons that u have on ur island. I used Firestorm dragon (red-yellow), but it didn't work, then I tried to switch yellow with purple, so I chose Charm (red-purple) since red strong against Radioactive's green element and purple tends to be neutral against red colour of Radioactive, and Charm indeed did a great job for me and she beat Radioactive with bbB (third bash attack gave critical hit and knocked him down). So, try any red-yellow, yellow-red, red-purple or purple-red dragons u have on ur island or even Champion for the worst case if all don't work well. Hope u had won against Radioactive. Good luck.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    I think because we all know he's either lying or his game has a glitch so his posts literally help no one. He's just bragging and that's an annoying trait in everyone. Online makes it easy for annoying people to be at their best so ken doesn't disappoint.
    Yep....what they said