Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Country Picnic World Event August 25 to September 1

Executive Chef
    Day 2 just ended and I had 390 blankets (and about 3 seconds later 394). So still on track even though I started with only 1 large farm and have upgraded 2 more having them not producing food for 16 hours during the upgrading time. Very happily surprised!

Unfortunately I'll be working when the event ends so not sure if I can make it to the last prize, but I'm very happy as long as I get the Meadow dragon which is my favorite one of these.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Day 2 just ended and I had 390 blankets (and about 3 seconds later 394). So still on track even though I started with only 1 large farm and have upgraded 2 more having them not producing food for 16 hours during the upgrading time. Very happily surprised!

Unfortunately I'll be working when the event ends so not sure if I can make it to the last prize, but I'm very happy as long as I get the Meadow dragon which is my favorite one of these.
    Don't worry, we never miss the last community prize.

But if you're talking about the individual prize, then you should time your crops to finish growing just before your last play to ensure you can get them before you are N/A to play
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MaribouMay View Post
    Happy to do so, it is very helpful! :-)
    Thanks! I'm happy to help also

By the way, it's cocauina and not cocaulina has you have written in your post hahaha

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    Don't worry, we never miss the last community prize.

But if you're talking about the individual prize, then you should time your crops to finish growing just before your last play to ensure you can get them before you are N/A to play
    Yes, I meant the individual prize. Hmm, that's right - there are still enough days to shift the finishing time of my crops! Thanks! Now I just need to do some calculations.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    Thanks! I'm happy to help also

By the way, it's cocauina and not cocaulina has you have written in your post hahaha
    Ooops! Sorry! I'll correct it.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Yes, I meant the individual prize. Hmm, that's right - there are still enough days to shift the finishing time of my crops! Thanks! Now I just need to do some calculations.
    Good luck
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Executive Chef
    573 blankets and I just planted another round of 20 hour crops. Giving up max apple production for the duration of the event.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    573 blankets and I just planted another round of 20 hour crops. Giving up max apple production for the duration of the event.
    That's what I do as well, since the time frame given is only 7 days this time around
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Fashion Designer
    Great time to lose Internet access! Oh well hopefully will get it back to help the community but prob won't be able to get most if any of the prizes

Nightclub Owner
    I have 379 right now but figure on finishing today with around 556 with crops, eggs, collecting, questing, etc.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast