Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Country Picnic World Event August 25 to September 1

New Resident
    I dont have it

edit: nevermind, I am an idiot I found it.

Fashion Designer
    I have 38 blankets. Qualified for the display. It was supposed to be in storage, but is not. Closed and restarted, nothing. Uninstalled, that did not help either. Anybody else have this issue?

Currently, I have 45 blankets.
    Dragon Story island: Nirvania(Android)
    Ultra Rare Dragons : Diamond (15, young), Crusader (10), Quetzal (10), Anubis (10), Dark Crystal (10), Time Travel (10)
    Champions : Guardian Angel (10), Rainbow Sentinel (10), Warrior Princess (10), Gilded Knight (10), Spirit Warrior (young), Charriot (young), Battlesteed (young), Warrior Prince (young), Dueler (young)

Rhino Keeper
    I don't understand all the complains previously about giving habitats that they stopped giving it as a prize. U mean they rather have another useless decorations over a habitat?
    Personally I hate the decorations!
    And I see many people now still complaining about the lack of habitat as a prize, so are they going to listen to us now?

A real compromise is to sell the habitats by coins instead of gold!

Rhino Keeper
    I save all the dragon won tournaments, spin the wheel ,events and dragons tales. About 13 dragons.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by delimiah View Post
    I don't understand all the complains previously about giving habitats that they stopped giving it as a prize. U mean they rather have another useless decorations over a habitat?
    Personally I hate the decorations!
    And I see many people now still complaining about the lack of habitat as a prize, so are they going to listen to us now?

A real compromise is to sell the habitats by coins instead of gold!
    Agreed. The real reason they probably stopped giving away habitats is because they realized they could sell them for gold (which many people buy in order to have enough), thus making them more money. It sure would be nice to have a great 3-color, 4-dragon habitat for free. Idk why anyone would ever complain about that. I can't afford to buy those expensive habitats, even at the half-off intro price.

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    7 days?! I don't see how this is going to be possible. It's too little time. Don't we normally have 2 weeks for this?

Quote Originally Posted by Mythdefied View Post
    7 days?! I don't see how this is going to be possible. It's too little time. Don't we normally have 2 weeks for this?
    Yes, why only 7 days?!?! Its impossible to achieve some prizes within 7 days.
    Dragon Story island: Nirvania(Android)
    Ultra Rare Dragons : Diamond (15, young), Crusader (10), Quetzal (10), Anubis (10), Dark Crystal (10), Time Travel (10)
    Champions : Guardian Angel (10), Rainbow Sentinel (10), Warrior Princess (10), Gilded Knight (10), Spirit Warrior (young), Charriot (young), Battlesteed (young), Warrior Prince (young), Dueler (young)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythdefied View Post
    It is 7 days, but the final individual prize is only 1100 items (Picnic Blankets in the case). In a 2 week event, the final prize is 2200 items. It will not be harder to win all the prizes. If you usually get all the prizes, just do what you usually do and you should be fine.

Fashion Designer
    My display mysteriously showed up. Hmmm. Agree with delimiah on the habitats. I won't buy them for gems, saving them for other things.

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast