Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Country Picnic World Event August 25 to September 1

Executive Chef
    7 days will be hard! Happy Picnic!
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

Nightclub Owner
    Not that hard, I'm sure many can finish on time
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

New Resident
    Does anyone know if you have to plant a certain amount of food, or is it just by chance blankets drop?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Krixum View Post
    Does anyone know if you have to plant a certain amount of food, or is it just by chance blankets drop?
    You should plant crops that are at least an hour if you can because you'll get one blanket for each hour. That can be either firapples or rushrooms and it will still be one blanket. Ideally it's best to plant 20 hour crops if you can because then if you are away, you're still collecting or if you're sleeping. When you harvest those, you'll get 20 blankets. You can also do the five hour or eight hour crops and you'll get one blanket for each hour. Hope that makes sense.

Don't forget to do the quest. Also, if your nest is empty you can buy an air dragon which is two hours long or a water dragon which is more and will get blankets when it hatches one per hour.
    Last edited by debrasbistro; 08-25-15 at 05:10 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Krixum View Post
    You will get 1 Picnic Blanket for each crop hour so a 5 hour crop will give you 5 Picnic Blankets per plot. If you plant 30 sec, 3 min, or 10 min crops, the drop rate is random (or rather you have a 1/120, 1/20, or 1/6 chance of getting a Picnic Blanket).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by owa411 View Post
    Sorry guys, but the dragons look lousy to me imho. None of them has the "WOW-effect" on me. Seems TL didn't put much effort in this Event. And 2 decorations for community prize?? If it had been a 4-dragon habitat, it would've been worth the shot. I won't participate in the event...
    I think all the dragons look better in their epic form, but I do agree that they aren't really exciting.

I do think we are getting a decent amount of prizes. A usual 2 week World Event has 5 dragons (3 individual, 2 community). This one week World Event has 4 dragons (3 individual, 1 community). It seems like a pretty sweet deal to me.

I'm not sure if we will see habitats in DS World Events again. Yes, we have new land to expand into, but the limit on habitats only went up by 6. Many long time players will not be able to place a prize habitat. There were so many complaints in the past that they finally listened and stopped giving habitats as prizes. They are offering a habitat for sale that will hold all the dragons for this event. That seems like a reasonable compromise.

Fashion Designer
    Now it makes sense why Android released a Country Picnic version of DS. I thought it was just another version, but I was wrong.

New Resident
    what is the quest. I can't seem to find it?

Fashion Designer
    @ krixum: you can find it at the "all" tab of the quest outpost. It requires the fire dragon but I forgot the quest title.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by glenngenius View Post
    @ krixum: you can find it at the "all" tab of the quest outpost. It requires the fire dragon but I forgot the quest title.
    It's the one at the bottom; something about a barbecue if I recall correctly.

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast