Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Country Picnic World Event August 25 to September 1

Banned
    Congrats everyone! We did it again.

Hello All, yes well done - these events are fun. I also do not have the Watermelon dragon in my storage. I also recently noticed that I didn't have the Sunset dragon in my storage from another event. I have sent an email to Storm8 but maybe there is an issue with the storage being maxed out. I have been storing all my won dragons for a while now. Just wondering if anyone has had the same experience?
    Cheers All!

Ok I am an idiot - just saw I had the Sunset on my board - just didn't see it!
    Last edited by chewingthecud; 09-01-15 at 10:33 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    It's fine for me, Watermelon dragon is in my storage now, I'm just waiting for space to clear up so I can build another Pink habitat
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

I have not gotten my watermelon dragon yet either!! Anyone know why??

Nightclub Owner
    For anyone who's missing the dragon in their storage, have you tried force closing the app? That has worked for me in the past.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

well congrats to everyone who made it. I'm bummed though, I thought that the habitat would stay on sale till the end, I didn't even want to spend the 250 gold now it's 500 gold. I really wish they would go back to giving us the habitat like they use to, but they found a way of making more money. I'm now going to have to figure out what habitat to buy that I don't have to spend so much gold on.

I also do not have the Watermelon dragon in my storage
    my id : sakuraohimesama i accept neighbors from Dragon Story i accept materials request everyday.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    For anyone who's missing the dragon in their storage, have you tried force closing the app? That has worked for me in the past.
    Of course we already tried, more than once.

Quote Originally Posted by MaribouMay View Post
    I have it and immediately put it on the nest. Have you tried force closing and reopening?

Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    Of course I tried..
    Quote Originally Posted by magpiepixie View Post
    Me too! I forced closed seven times now, and still no watermelon.
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    If force closing or restarting your device does not work, please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game for the Watermelon Dragon.

I also have tried several times to close and reopen the app. All to no avail. I did send an email to support and have been told that they have lots of tickets to deal with. Still no watermelon dragon.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleDragonLady55 View Post
    I also have tried several times to close and reopen the app. All to no avail. I did send an email to support and have been told that they have lots of tickets to deal with. Still no watermelon dragon.
    Well, I thought I would come here and see if I was the only one missing a Watermelon dragon in my storage. I guess I'm not. lol - I suppose I better email TL, but they always have "lots of tickets to deal with". I hope they can resolve this for us soon! I was really looking forward to using my baby to battle or breed with.
    **Full-time DS junkie since 2014, working to make her dragon dreams come true.**

Diamonds: Diamond, Infinity, Crusader, Gold, Quetzal & All Arctic Diamonds
    Champions: 13 total, 4 epic, 1 max level
    Player Level: 171
    *Newest bred dragons: Super (6.14.16) & Iris (6.11.16 - boosted)

Dragons are so fun!
    Dragons are so fun!
    Now it's time to hatch an egg
    and see what we have done...