Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Country Picnic World Event August 25 to September 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kga2012 View Post
    I dont think we can get get the last community gift. We need 1,00,00,000 to get the last gift and so far we have collected only 30,00,000 points so need more 70,00,000 points in four and a half days which to me seems impossible in the current rate we are going. To break even we have to collect 20,00,000 points in the next 24 hours.
    I feel , no one should really worry since every one should get all these prizes without much problem ! Major contribution comes from Farms -- so concentrate on them ! Plan and keep fully working ! Next contribution is from breeding -- If , u have spare nest , buy Water or Air Dragon which yield additional points ! Make Quests n collect from basket as regularly as possible ! Last is battles - Play , win and add ! I really feel , there is no need to worry and u should enjoy it !

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belarica View Post
    Whatever system they use to count the blankets, we will make it. Even if they have to extend the event or miraculously "find" the "lost" blankets.
    Yup, it always seems to work out so we get all the community prizes.

Executive Chef
    This just popped up in my game today and it is August 28 here, so does this mean it arrived two days late (assuming it is August 27 in "home base")?

Executive Chef
    Mine too, but isn't this game addictive?? 😁

Quote Originally Posted by kga2012 View Post
    I dont think we can get get the last community gift. We need 1,00,00,000 to get the last gift and so far we have collected only 30,00,000 points so need more 70,00,000 points in four and a half days which to me seems impossible in the current rate we are going. To break even we have to collect 20,00,000 points in the next 24 hours.

Does it show you somewhere how many blankets the community has? I only have 332 right now so maybe it only shows up when you get to 400?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by want2buildadragon View Post
    Does it show you somewhere how many blankets the community has? I only have 332 right now so maybe it only shows up when you get to 400?
    You are right ! You become eligible for community prize only when you have 400 blankets ! Then it will show progress of community . But I feel , your total at this stage is rather low . I suggest that you may please read my suggestions given above and try to implement . I feel , it will be definitely helpful ! Do you have 7 Farms or not ? Farms are major contributors - so don't neglect them !

Executive Chef
    785 after collecting crops. Think meadow is staying in storage, it just looks weird.

Quote Originally Posted by sam204 View Post
    You are right ! You become eligible for community prize only when you have 400 blankets ! Then it will show progress of community . But I feel , your total at this stage is rather low . I suggest that you may please read my suggestions given above and try to implement . I feel , it will be definitely helpful ! Do you have 7 Farms or not ? Farms are major contributors - so don't neglect them !
    Only 6 farms. I'm only level 21 (almost 22! Lol). I originally downloaded this game for my 4 yr old daughter. She can't read, so she was just randomly clicking stuff. I got tired of her asking "what do I do?" so I started helping her and got addicted to the game haha. She had spent all her gold and coins (had about $60,000 of paving stones). I just took over the game about a week ago and started cleaning up what she had done (she had like 4 of each forest, fire, fruitful, dragons and was selling the rares). I just got farm #3 up to a large farm, the rest are small. I've been trying to do all the suggestions. Got a 21 hr dragon hatching now and once it's done 3 more 18-20 hr eggs waiting. I'm hoping to get to the 4th individual price at least.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by want2buildadragon View Post
    Only 6 farms. I'm only level 21 (almost 22! Lol). I originally downloaded this game for my 4 yr old daughter. She can't read, so she was just randomly clicking stuff. I got tired of her asking "what do I do?" so I started helping her and got addicted to the game haha. She had spent all her gold and coins (had about $60,000 of paving stones). I just took over the game about a week ago and started cleaning up what she had done (she had like 4 of each forest, fire, fruitful, dragons and was selling the rares). I just got farm #3 up to a large farm, the rest are small. I've been trying to do all the suggestions. Got a 21 hr dragon hatching now and once it's done 3 more 18-20 hr eggs waiting. I'm hoping to get to the 4th individual price at least.
    You made me smile - I remember when I started I was dead embarrassed thinking all other players were like 6 years old - I'm over 50 Loved the game from the start and love it still 2 years later. The events are my favorite part!don't be too discouraged if you don't win all dragons, next event you'll make it

Nightclub Owner
    I think this game is made for adults instead of kids. At least the goals part for sure. My niece and nephew are preteens and they simply don't have the patience to stick with any of the Story games. Which is a good thing because I'm totally addicted and can't put it down
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast