Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Country Picnic World Event August 25 to September 1

Rhino Keeper
    I didn't earn any picnic blankets for winning Round 1 against the Firestorm. Anyone else not earning blankets for Arena wins now that the Flash Tournament has started?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AJImmer View Post
    I didn't earn any picnic blankets for winning Round 1 against the Firestorm. Anyone else not earning blankets for Arena wins now that the Flash Tournament has started?
    I didn't either.

Executive Chef
    no blankets after 1st round.......

I didn't get any blankets with the first or second round!!!

Rhino Keeper
    I just completed Round 2 and received blankets for winning round two (so I'm guessing the glitch is now fixed) but still missing blankets for Round 1 - those are probably lost.

Me neither :-(

Executive Chef
    Must of fixed the glitch as I've gotten blankets for first2 rounds (late start today).

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by want2buildadragon View Post
    Only 6 farms. I'm only level 21 (almost 22! Lol). I originally downloaded this game for my 4 yr old daughter. She can't read, so she was just randomly clicking stuff. I got tired of her asking "what do I do?" so I started helping her and got addicted to the game haha. She had spent all her gold and coins (had about $60,000 of paving stones). I just took over the game about a week ago and started cleaning up what she had done (she had like 4 of each forest, fire, fruitful, dragons and was selling the rares). I just got farm #3 up to a large farm, the rest are small. I've been trying to do all the suggestions. Got a 21 hr dragon hatching now and once it's done 3 more 18-20 hr eggs waiting. I'm hoping to get to the 4th individual price at least.
    Now I understand your problem !! Please try to upgrade your farms as soon as possible since farms are very useful . but I know , you have to have coins too !! Try to take longer - 20 Hrs programme so it gives 20 blankets each ! Farms will be very useful in World Events ! Meanwhile concentrate on other activities - can you Quest ? I am asking since I don't know what is applicable to your Lv .

Nightclub Owner
    Lost roughly half a day today due to work, and I couldn't collect my 20hrs crops this morning, meaning basically I lost around 12 hours of playing time, times 7 would mean I lost roughly 84 picnic blankets at the least, plus a few others would mean I lost roughly 100 today.

Things don't look good for me but I'll try to play when I can.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Rhino Keeper
    A little behind with 616 Picnic Blankets, but I think I'll make it!

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast