Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122

Thread: Country Picnic World Event August 25 to September 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    When you write crappy code you get lots of complaints. LOL Too funny TL. Not to mention they probably only have 2 staffers to handle all those tickets.
    I'm finding they don't actually READ the emails properly. I have two active tickets with them at the moment and it is clear from the responses they are giving me, they are not reading the detail I provide. I'm hardly an IT newbie, but I think perhaps they get a lot of "user error" type tickets so make that assumption first.

I got a reply explaining Google wallet - my ticket has NOTHING whatsoever to do with making any purchases! It was about late notification of events and I pointed out if we got notifications late we quite likely wouldn't purchase the offering because it was late therefore they would lose revenue - nothing about my buying anything!

I also think it is possible their help desk is "off shore".

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Support is pretty busy right now, not just with Dragon story, but some issues with the other games.
    An agent should be responding soon.
    I know they were busy, I can image, DS is not the only game that TL has, I know that.

And a Support just replied to me and I have the Watermelon back now.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    I'm finding they don't actually READ the emails properly. I have two active tickets with them at the moment and it is clear from the responses they are giving me, they are not reading the detail I provide. I'm hardly an IT newbie, but I think perhaps they get a lot of "user error" type tickets so make that assumption first.

I got a reply explaining Google wallet - my ticket has NOTHING whatsoever to do with making any purchases! It was about late notification of events and I pointed out if we got notifications late we quite likely wouldn't purchase the offering because it was late therefore they would lose revenue - nothing about my buying anything!

I also think it is possible their help desk is "off shore".
    I know that feel.. I've already had at least, from what I remember, one support asking me what I already had answered in the request that he/she didn't read properly.
    Last edited by cocauina; 09-04-15 at 12:29 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Is the problem fixed yet?
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    Is the problem fixed yet?
    Me, PurpleDragonLady55 and blackeneddove already have the Watermelon, don't know about the rest of the players...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    Me, PurpleDragonLady55 and blackeneddove already have the Watermelon, don't know about the rest of the players...
    That's good to hear, hope it's fixed for everyone else!
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122