Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How many total mining land expansions are there?

Banned

How many total mining land expansions are there?

Is it 40 total mining land expansions? Or are there more? I've got nowhere to put habitats and have like 20+ available habitats to buy. sure would be nice to have more habitats to place to put dragons!

Executive Chef
    For now, yes, only 40 mining land expansions.

Banned
    If you place 39, you can leave the mine open to collect parts, pieces, food, coins and what not. If you place the 40th the mine closes. For iOS users the next batch of land expansion is a new island with space for 81 habitats. That is in the upper right corner to the right of the arena if you are on the latest DS release for iOS.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    If you place 39, you can leave the mine open to collect parts, pieces, food, coins and what not. If you place the 40th the mine closes. For iOS users the next batch of land expansion is a new island with space for 81 habitats. That is in the upper right corner to the right of the arena if you are on the latest DS release for iOS.
    Can I just clarify ...... Can I keep mining collecting segment and much needed food etc after the 39 th segment as long as I DONT place the 40th segment ?
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by pernmagic View Post
    Can I just clarify ...... Can I keep mining collecting segment and much needed food etc after the 39 th segment as long as I DONT place the 40th segment ?
    yes, you can as long as you don't expand for the last (40th) segment
    i have 39 segments, 999 parts of land and still mining for food

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajuty View Post
    yes, you can as long as you don't expand for the last (40th) segment
    i have 39 segments, 999 parts of land and still mining for food
    Thank you ..... Must put memo on iPad NOT to expand the last segment for myself
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Fashion Designer
    I wonder where the last land expansion is. I'm on android and I think I have 28 expansions now.

Farm Supplier
    So glad I found this thread, I am on expansion 39 and was about to expand to 40. I really like the extras (just the food actually, who needs more coins at level 150?) that I was getting from mining for land. I still have a bit of open space, so I'm definitely not going to place the last piece of land!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pernmagic View Post
    Thank you ..... Must put memo on iPad NOT to expand the last segment for myself
    I am not running that close to the edge - I am stopped at the 36th mining expansion. I had originally stopped at the 35th expansion but accidentally clicked for expansion 36. I have left room for three more expansion traps.

Fashion Designer
    I haven't been keeping track. How does one know when they are at 39 expansions? I'd really hate to accidentally close my mine. But I also want to expand out as much as I can. Does anyone have a picture they can post of what 39 expansions looks like?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast