Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story Update: 8/25/2015

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rita6834 View Post
    Yes, it seems like the outputs are getting smaller and smaller
    Indeed they have. About the only thing I've spent gems on the past few weeks is extra ordering slots because of the low yield on the newer catalogs. I miss the old days when long-term catalogs had higher yield and xp.

Fashion Designer
    Though I'm still dissatisfied with the update, I will admit that I love the girls in the display. Their faccial expressions and the way they're posed are very appealing and sophisticated.

Fashion Designer
    They resized the Chocolate Showcase but not the Chocolate Couture. These are both 3x3 now. They must be kidding.. Hey S8, we're asking you to enlarge the Chocolate Couture a little bit. Please..?
    Last edited by ievuxia; 08-25-15 at 03:43 PM.

I actually prefer the 3x3 for both because it's easier to fit in my space and the two pieces are proportional to each other and the other mannequins.

I thought I wanted both to be 4x4 but now that I see the rescale, the 3x3 appeals to me more.

Quote Originally Posted by ievuxia View Post
    They resized the Chocolate Showcase but not the Chocolate Couture. These are both 3x3 now. They must be kidding.. Hey S8, we're asking you to enlarge the Chocolate Couture a little bit. Please..?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWished View Post
    I actually prefer the 3x3 for both because it's easier to fit in my space and the two pieces are proportional to each other and the other mannequins.

I thought I wanted both to be 4x4 but now that I see the rescale, the 3x3 appeals to me more.
    Well, I think the showcase looks good in 3x3 because the items in that display are huge anyway. But the couture is too small, those girls are tiny. I'd get it if the girls were bigger, doesn't really matter if it's a 3x3 or 4x4 display, I just hate the mannequins being crazy tiny (which is not so rare lately, sadly).

I like the catalogue but not for August, again we didn't get any swimsuit or beach clothes (mermaid doesn't count). The chocolate theme could work for November, because of the colors.

Farm Supplier
    The catalog is beautiful (:

Executive Chef
    I love the new decor, for lack of a more appropriate word, it is deliciously beautiful! I will buy the main one with the two girls, bring out my princess carriage, another one of the girls with the golden perfume bottles and do my shop in shades of creams, browns, gold and slight oranges. It can take me all the way into the end of november. For when I decorate for xmas.

Its nice to have something new for once. I was getting tired of the not so oldies but goodies (not for me). I wish that skirt was for coins. Too cute!

Aww! The things are so cute! It's a real shame most of the d?cor is gem gear, though Thanks for the pics! I'm actually running around doing my likes for the evening and didn't even think to check for the update
    I'm an active player currently ACCEPTING NEIGHBOR REQUESTS. I try to keep a 4 star rating, and log in every day to tip/like/dance/help and gift. starbuck79

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by ievuxia View Post
    The Chocolate Couture is lovely, in my opinion, but I think it should've been 4x4, not 3x3. The girls are definitely too tiny.

GOSH, how pretty!!! But I totally agree, the mannequins are too small. I would DEFINITELY get it if they were bigger, PLEASE resize it!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast