Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: spamming texts coming at almost midnight??

New Resident
    I am recently having the same issue in both BS and RS. I either get no notifications that dishes are ready or ones that say food has cooked too long even though I've already served the food. I have not changed the settings to my game since I started playing.

I'm on Android.

Executive Chef
    Not addressing the issue S8 ?
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Don't hold your breath since many bugs since 6-26th are still not fixed!!!!

Can't return choice of a gift but have to go to neighbor list or their restaurant to gift
    Huge windows with either giant font or mini-font.
    And many more too numerous to list here!!
    Why these haven't been fixed sooner is beyond ridiculous. They could have have been fixed within a week or so & gotten Apple approval for the update within 2 weeks...so it should have been done by the end of July but we're still waiting another month later than that - 2 months & no resolution so far!!!!

Farm Supplier
    Going on 7 days now and S8 hasn't even extended the courtesy to even let us know if they are aware of this. Some of us actually work for a living and are oncall 24-7. Turning my device off is NOT an option. To be told that I need to feed my chickens or bake a pie at 03:00 is absolutely absurd. However, what IS an option is uninstalling all my 21 TL games. Any business analyst will tell you, S8, that forcing your customers to quit and stop playing your games is not a wise business strategy. Really.

Farm Supplier
    FYI: From S8 Privacy Policy:

SMS Notifications & Push Notifications

We receive and store the information you provide, including your telephone number, when you sign up to have SMS notifications sent directly to your mobile device. These messages notify you of in-game activity and may allow you to play the game from your phone. With your consent we may send push notifications to your mobile device to provide game updates and other relevant messages.

So how do I revoke the consent that I never granted in the first place?
    Last edited by keio_b; 08-27-15 at 10:50 AM.

Executive Chef
    Since I have NONE of the notifications checked they don't have consent. They seemed to have stopped now, so we will see what happens.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by keio_b View Post
    Going on 7 days now and S8 hasn't even extended the courtesy to even let us know if they are aware of this. Some of us actually work for a living and are oncall 24-7. Turning my device off is NOT an option. To be told that I need to feed my chickens or bake a pie at 03:00 is absolutely absurd. However, what IS an option is uninstalling all my 21 TL games. Any business analyst will tell you, S8, that forcing your customers to quit and stop playing your games is not a wise business strategy. Really.
    Their business sense is baffling,that is without a doubt.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    Not addressing the issue S8 ?
    See post 7.
    A Community manager is requesting more information on this issue.

(merging same topic threads)
    Last edited by kooky panda; 08-27-15 at 10:24 AM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SparklyOctopus View Post
    Sorry to hear that! Can you double check your Settings in your device and see if the notifications are turned on there? Additionally, could you let us know what food you are making that is not providing notifications that they are ready?
    This is happening with ANY and ALL notifications. Whether it is recipes finished, or nbrs leaving a msg, or having been tipped... Both RS and BS. 2 hour delay. Started approx. 11:00am PST on Friday Aug 21. Multiple shops (that is diff user accts), on multiple devices. Something has happened, this is not a coincidence.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    See post 7.
    A Community manager is requesting more information on this issue.

(merging same topic threads)
    I already responded to that question in post 9.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast