Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: spamming texts coming at almost midnight??

Executive Chef
    No answer!

Before my thread was merged it was about BROKEN NOTIFICATIONS not spam like the other thread that was merged with it, was about.
    That's 2 different issues.

I'm currently not getting notifications when food is ready.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Fashion Designer
    I was getting these annoying notifications too, but I went into my settings within my smartphone and found the RS & BS apps and unchecked the box to stop receiving notifications. Now I don't get them.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pipipooh1977 View Post
    I was getting these annoying notifications too, but I went into my settings within my smartphone and found the RS & BS apps and unchecked the box to stop receiving notifications. Now I don't get them.
    I never had any notifications checked and still got them.

Farm Supplier
    This is another response to the broken notifications thread that was incorrectly and improperly merged with an entirely different 'spamming' thread (guess the fewer complaints logged, the better their stats look...).

It is now 2 weeks and problem has not been fixed, let alone addressed. Notifications are coming in precisely 2 hours after an event has occurred. To be clear, an event refers to: neighbors tipping, recipes, ready, comments left on my wall. My notifications ARE turned on and always have been (clearly I am getting notifications, just not in what used to be a timely manner). So contrary to what support@storm8 suggested, this is not the case. Also, contrary to what support@storm8 suggested, my internet connection IS stable as I connect with5 bars at 150 Mb/sec. Nice brush off though. To reiterate, this occurs in multiple shops (that is different StormID's) and on different devices. Must be really difficult to admit fault... much easier to frustrate paying customers huh?

Executive Chef
    Yes it's 2 weeks for me too, & to merge my thread was just wrong since it was 2 different issues.

I still don't get notifications and if I do get them, like you they come hours later for me across all games. All devices can't be wrong, it has to be the game itself considering the amount uninstalls I've done and the usuals.

Quote Originally Posted by keio_b View Post
    This is another response to the broken notifications thread that was incorrectly and improperly merged with an entirely different 'spamming' thread (guess the fewer complaints logged, the better their stats look...).

It is now 2 weeks and problem has not been fixed, let alone addressed. Notifications are coming in precisely 2 hours after an event has occurred. To be clear, an event refers to: neighbors tipping, recipes, ready, comments left on my wall. My notifications ARE turned on and always have been (clearly I am getting notifications, just not in what used to be a timely manner). So contrary to what support@storm8 suggested, this is not the case. Also, contrary to what support@storm8 suggested, my internet connection IS stable as I connect with5 bars at 150 Mb/sec. Nice brush off though. To reiterate, this occurs in multiple shops (that is different StormID's) and on different devices. Must be really difficult to admit fault... much easier to frustrate paying customers huh?
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

RS must at the very bottom of their priority list since we've also been waiting for bugs introduced with the June 26th update to be fixed!!! That's 10 weeks without any resolution to major bugs like not being able to return gifts without actually visiting or gifting from the nbr list, enlarged windows, buttons & text, & many more.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Farm Supplier
    OK, they are aware of the issue and it is being worked on... iOS probs going on 10 weeks now, maybe android will have a resolution by the New Year...

https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.p...-for-RS/page46

Farm Supplier
    I started getting the spam messages a few days ago on my games. My food is also spoiling because of no notifications. I'm on an android.
    Hey! I play Restaurant Story, but hopefully will play some more Storm8 games!
    My ID is R5FanForever1. Only accepting 3-4 star players.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123