Rhino Keeper

Crazy notifications

I woke up in the morning and saw this
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	28.8 KB 
ID:	23146

I didn't get any inconvenience about this, just getting curious how can this happen?
    ID: emmayandere

Fashion Story (active, gift daily)

Rhino Keeper
    My phone has been buzzing all day with notifications and jokes. I had to go to settings and turn it off.
    Have a Luvly Day!

S8 have been implementing these notifications to remind players to play/login. Super annoying on games older games I keep but don't play actively like Fashion Story. This could be a glitch from that. I think it's sad that they've stooped low enough to have to beg/remind you to come back and play their games.

I hope they disabled this as these meaningless notifications are annoying and might lead to players turning off notifications altogether, if not outright deleting the old apps.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    S8 have been implementing these notifications to remind players to play/login. Super annoying on games older games I keep but don't play actively like Fashion Story. This could be a glitch from that. I think it's sad that they've stooped low enough to have to beg/remind you to come back and play their games.

I hope they disabled this as these meaningless notifications are annoying and might lead to players turning off notifications altogether, if not outright deleting the old apps.
    I would put a thumbs up or a Like to this if I could. Well said, especially the last part.

Grand Emperor
    You guys should write in to support team. That way, you get a ticket number and actual support. At least you need not go individually to different game story forums and post your complaints.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenkapon View Post
    I woke up in the morning and saw this
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	28.8 KB 
ID:	23146

I didn't get any inconvenience about this, just getting curious how can this happen?
    Wow, that's definitely strange! Did the badge number go away after you opened the game or did it remain? Did you have enough invites, pending gifts, etc. to justify the number? Let me know, thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Wow, that's definitely strange! Did the badge number go away after you opened the game or did it remain? Did you have enough invites, pending gifts, etc. to justify the number? Let me know, thanks!
    It disappeared after I opened the game. Thank you for replying!
    ID: emmayandere

Fashion Story (active, gift daily)

Rhino Keeper
    [QUOTE=JustKay I think it's sad that they've stooped low enough to have to beg/remind you to come back and play their games.

I hope they disabled this as these meaningless notifications are annoying and might lead to players turning off notifications altogether, if not outright deleting the old apps.[/QUOTE]

100% agree!!! Deleting apps now. So over it.