Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Notification is annoying

Rhino Keeper

Notification is annoying

Other than this issue https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....ames-with-wifi
    Which happen to ALL of story/storm8 games, there is other issue.
    I have ticked off the comment notification in game for restaurant, bakery and fashion. But still got.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2015-08-23-14-09-54.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	22.7 KB 
ID:	23137
    With setting only food ready on.

Name:	Screenshot_2015-08-23-14-21-15.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	70.8 KB 
ID:	23138Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2015-08-23-14-21-06.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	67.0 KB 
ID:	23139
    My app version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-08-23-14-11-56.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	20.3 KB 
ID:	23140
    This is annoying and you should stop this. May this is cause to disrupt with wifi. Since the 2 issues start at the same time.

Executive Chef
    I have always had NO notifications checked. Now suddenly I'm being spammed with text alerts about cooking food??? I have chosen to not get text alerts for a reason and your company is choosing to ignore my request and be disrespectful and spam me? Since your company operates on a different time zone than I am in can I expect to now be awoken in the middle of the night with a spamming text telling me to go cook up food?

I agree. This just started happening. I don't like it. I choose to get notifications only when I cook something. Now I'm getting random notifications and there seems to be no way to prevent it.

Fashion Designer
    What is the point of this? If people are playing your game and have alerts set, then they are already checking in. If they are taking a break from the game, then your annoying spam texts will do nothing more than have them uninstall the game. If people have notices turned off, that doesn't mean that they DO want your spam. I see no way that this practice will increase your downloads or good will rating. It is annoying and screwing up the notices we do want.

I'm recently getting alerts TO COOK food or bake in Bakery, Restaurant & Restaurant 2.

The only one I'm constantly getting it in is in bakery.

I'm a daily player so why am I getting these annoying notifications???

Why should I be told to play the games when I am already playing the games?
    I cook in your games everyday.

At first I thought these alerts meant that there was going to be some kind of special cooking contest but nope..... nothing.

These alerts are useless to me so please stop with them.

Thank you.

Executive Chef
    Omg it is almost midnight here and I just got an unwanted spam text telling me to whip up some savory delights. Unfreakingreal.

Rhino Keeper
    I'll uninstall ALL storm8 apps, if any of these issues aren't resolved in Friday.

I'm android and I'm getting this annoying one and its hit and miss if km getting the one to tell me my food is done. I've had so much wasted food over the last few days.

Executive Chef
    I got another one at 4AM. I can't have this happening. If this is not addressed and fixed I will have no choice but to uninstall rs and bs. I can't keep being woke up in the middle of the night with this stuff.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by elektraalpha View Post

Name:	Screenshot_2015-08-23-14-11-56.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	20.3 KB 
ID:	23140
    This is annoying and you should stop this. May this is cause to disrupt with wifi. Since the 2 issues start at the same time.
    That Uninstall button does seem more and more tempting the more spam I get....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast