Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Stuck Thread! Offer Tips & Help!

New Resident
    Does anyone know why I'm having to redo levels even though I've previously completed them??

I am stuck on level 50! The gopher is there in the beginning of the game. It is impossible keeping it from reaching the top. Help!

Executive Chef
    I'm trying to clear three stacks of waffles on level 72. I've already gotten 3 stars, but I can't figure out how to clear the waffles before finishing. Every time I get close, like cleared 2 stacks, I win, and it doesn't let me keep trying for the third stack. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks, Annie
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

I am stuck on.lev 42. I realisied start making combos from the left under right corner will cause more combos and jars to come..but the jars so hard to make even with one combo alone !!for all who past this level plz post how you did it. I am so frustrated about not be able to beat the level thx.

St. Louis, Mo....yes, right down the block from Ferguson
    Quote Originally Posted by EBJW View Post
    Thanx!
    I was so happy for a while, and the next level went smooth, but then...
    Stuck again, at level 50 now....

Conclusion:
    I like this game, BUT, some levels are TOO much depending on (great) luck or using help-items. Don't like that. I want to do things my own, and I want to succeed a level in let's say max 20 times. I certainly don't want to succeed on pure luck!
    So I will still give it a try the next couple of days, but if it's gonna be (or stay...) a big struggle I'm out.... sadly...
    I'm not sure what you're doing, but I haven't spent any $ yet on this game & I'm on lvl 90 (& I've been known 2 stupidly throw it away on some of these TL games as I have about 10 of em), but u do know about the jam jars, juice boxes, & rainbow mugs, right? Also, if u put a jar & box together, or even a mug & either a jar or box, it blows away a bunch of stuff! If u already knew that, then the algorithms for yer install may be REALLY off. Try uninstalling & reinstalling. Not sure if it'll help, but it's worth trying i suppose, right?

Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    I'm trying to clear three stacks of waffles on level 72. I've already gotten 3 stars, but I can't figure out how to clear the waffles before finishing. Every time I get close, like cleared 2 stacks, I win, and it doesn't let me keep trying for the third stack. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks, Annie
    My only advice is to get rid of the waffles without meeting the requirements above. I got the reward from that level on the 2nd try.

Quote Originally Posted by mschatte50 View Post
    I am stuck on level 50! The gopher is there in the beginning of the game. It is impossible keeping it from reaching the top. Help!
    It's okay if he reaches the top. What i did was met his requirements while also setting things up, but not matching, things required for the babies after the gopher's gone again. U only need to hit him 5 times, which can sometimes be done with one move, right?

Quote Originally Posted by mini188 View Post
    Does anyone know why I'm having to redo levels even though I've previously completed them??
    Are you clicking on the next lvl? Isn't the game talking you directly to the next lvl? That's weird. Haven't heard that one before. If it's not a user error, try uninstalling & reinstalling.

Quote Originally Posted by buffymtl View Post
    Yeah I'm stuck as well, I get the bar above with the Stars full but then what are we supposed to do?? I've tried everything it seems!! R there any Storm8 helpers out there??
    I've had trouble with these guys too. The only things that work are either a juice box in their row or column or even a juice box/jam jar combo. I love combining a jar & a box together & seeing lots of stuff disappear. My favorite is combining either a box or a jar with a rainbow mug. That makes everything on the screen blow up! Woohoo!

Quote Originally Posted by Bakerling View Post
    Wow level 98. How do you do it? So clever. I am stuck at level 61. Still a long way to go.
    I'm on lvl 90 & have only been playing about a week...& haven't spent any real money. It's not that difficult, dear, lol. You'll get it.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast