Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Stuck Thread! Offer Tips & Help!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm at level 55 and one of the second group of babies requires a juice box..so I tried making a combo with a juice box and it doesn't work..am I supposed to make a 2 juice box combo?
    Edit : made it through 55 , but stuck at 57 , again
    Last edited by stargaze91; 08-26-15 at 05:31 AM. Reason: Added info

New Resident
    How do I need to do to collect all the babies in baby u level. I am trying to earn 20 gems.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ymoonm View Post
    How do I need to do to collect all the babies in baby u level. I am trying to earn 20 gems.
    Look in your baby book in the lower right corner..each baby requires completing a particular goal..one requires getting 3 stars in all the baby u levels

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ilikebeandog View Post
    thanks for hanging on so far and giving us great feedback!! i definitely understand the feeling of wanting to win based on some s**** and not just luck. (but isn't the animation for the fork the best???) we are working on our levels every day, but we know we can still do better

please let us know when you see a level you don't like (or if you see one you really like, that would make our game designers really happy and also help us find some good examples to strive towards). we really appreciate your help in improving our game!!

as for level 50, i tried to clear the waffles more evenly instead of clearing one whole stack, to delay the gopher appearing. i also tried to match closer to the bottom of the board. it seemed to kind of work, with a bit of luck. i was one move away from winning... so close
    Luckily I've passed level 50 and can continue!

As far as levels I like or don't like: that's difficult to say, then I should analyse all from start, sorry, don't have the time for that...
    At least you'll know in this forum the pain-points

What I do can tell about this game:
    - I really really really dislike the gem-traps....
    But in my experience complaining about it, even when majority does it, is no use, sadly. However, it's one of the major reasons many people won't pay (yes, including me)

- I must play as a guest.
    ??? Why? Why are there only 2 options: play through Facebook (won't) or play as a guest? It makes me feel like an outsider, like I don't count. Why can't I play with a chosen name, or at least with my ID? (or have I overlooked something??)
    Last edited by EBJW; 08-26-15 at 10:34 PM. Reason: added
    I am Zelda

Finally beat that level--but now stuck on 57. Yes, beating the levels depends more on luck in the placement of pieces and less on players' s****.

Quote Originally Posted by stargaze91 View Post
    I'm at level 55 and one of the second group of babies requires a juice box..so I tried making a combo with a juice box and it doesn't work..am I supposed to make a 2 juice box combo?
    Edit : made it through 55 , but stuck at 57 , again
    I'm stuck on level 55 and for the same reason - can't work out what you gave to do to clear the juice box. What did you do to complete this level?

New Resident
    Still stuck on 48 :/ how do you clear the bottles to the right?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by whistle20134 View Post
    I'm stuck on level 55 and for the same reason - can't work out what you gave to do to clear the juice box. What did you do to complete this level?
    I made a 2 juice box combo and ACCIDENTALLY hit another juice box during the process don't know which one counted though..just play a few times and you'll get there ..good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by stargaze91 View Post
    I made a 2 juice box combo and ACCIDENTALLY hit another juice box during the process don't know which one counted though..just play a few times and you'll get there ..good luck!
    Thanks - I did just that and somehow succeeded- like you I'm not sure exactly what I did !

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by EBJW View Post

- I must play as a guest.
    ??? Why? Why are there only 2 options: play through Facebook (won't) or play as a guest? It makes me feel like an outsider, like I don't count. Why can't I play with a chosen name, or at least with my ID? (or have I overlooked something??)
    Totally agree! I will not join Facebook, so can't play using the name I use with my other TL games. Why? Does not liking Facebook (detesting it, actually) make me a non-person?

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast