Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Stuck Thread! Offer Tips & Help!

I'm stuck on 77. How do you clear the diagonal gophers? I mean I've figured out "how" but there aren't enough juice boxes/not landing in right places, etc.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm stuck on level 77 too. I don't understand how we get rid of the gophers. I guess it's by blasting them with a juice box, but they're not landing in the right place.

Does anyone have any tips for beating level 60? I've played it atleast 50 times and I can't figure this one out 😕

Rhino Keeper
    Stuck on 47. Any advice? Getting a bit defeated. Kinda like the game. Playing for the gems of course but OMG!!!!! I may quit. Some of the previous postings of "stuck on level" messages must be a warning. "Don't play this game".

I'll try any advice given but not sure I'm too excited about getting stuck on 48, 49, 50, etc. (:

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Level 98... what pops the bag around the little color stealing critter?

Executive Chef
    What the heck are the spinning gophers on level 75? There was no pop-up hint or explanation on what they are or how to get rid of them.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    What the heck are the spinning gophers on level 75? There was no pop-up hint or explanation on what they are or how to get rid of them.
    Not sure if I can explain this well, but, here goes. They hoard honey. You have to get juice boxes to go across that row or combos with juice boxes; when you do, you break the honey and knock out the gophers and eventually they release the honey.

Hi I'm stuck on level 79!! How do you get the gophers out of the plastic bags???!??? Am I missing something totally obvious?

.....fixed it! Just a glitch
    Last edited by Nogardville; 09-29-15 at 02:29 AM. Reason: Solved it myself!

New Resident
    How did you fix it? I am stuck on level 79 also. How do I get the X-Gophers out of the plastic bags? I have tried using all of the different special treats and in all possible combinations :/ Someone, please Help!!!

New Resident
    Hey...anyone know how to destroy the "gophers under glass" in level 79 (iPad version)? I've tried everything and nothing can release the fruit from their grasp! Thanks!

EDITED: Sorry! Didn't see the other calls for help here before I posted! Seems I'm not alone at least! Anyone from Storm8? Hello?

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast