Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Golden Lure - Aug 22

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetybeetylady View Post
    What do we need the golden lure for? And I have golden bass left, will I need it again or should I dump it so someone else can finish the quest?
    I think the golden lure is just a 'prize' and with double fish you can get extra with it. I thought we would get a crafting devise to craft more with the golden bass but so far nothing has shown up

Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    I am actually having a hard time catching Anchovies! I have 3 Golden Bass already, and lots of other fish, too... But no anchovies. I keep getting better fish with dough bait. :P.
    You get a tidy amount for the Golden Bass on the market. Something like 400. Easily buy all the anchovies you need with that

Quote Originally Posted by venicej View Post
    I think the golden lure is just a 'prize' and with double fish you can get extra with it. I thought we would get a crafting devise to craft more with the golden bass but so far nothing has shown up
    The Golden Lure is pretty over powered IMO. Granted it is double fishing, I used my lures on the those spinning fish areas. Got 17 Anchovies first try, 5 Tuna second try and 5 Salmon the final try. Not sure how you get 5 of something when double fishing special is on

Stormie just sold me a Golden Lure too (they only sell for like 3 dollars, like special event items). Wondering if I should keep it or use it.

Btw, I don't think this is iOS only. I can buy Golden Bass on my Android game and it seems like the goals are there too.

Rhino Keeper
    Holy moly, that gold fish is sure popular in the hot air balloon! The balloon keeps wanting the gold fish and 2900. Four times in a row now! I don't think the ticket is worth it!
    Have a Luvly Day!

Quote Originally Posted by LuvsHorror View Post
    Holy moly, that gold fish is sure popular in the hot air balloon! The balloon keeps wanting the gold fish and 2900. Four times in a row now! I don't think the ticket is worth it!
    The balloon is a good way to absorb excess stock. Keep it from hitting the newstand so that events like these aren't too easy by shopping the newspaper. Don't think it's really working though since i keep seeing Gold Bass for sale on the newspaper. S8 were really generous with the catch rate for this fish for some reason.

Farm Supplier
    I am on Android; I had finished the goals, received 3 golden lures and fished 5 tunas, 8 bass and 12 catfish, if I remember it right. But now what? I can't "craft more in the shop" as the prompt says. Is crafting IOS only? And can anyone tell what to do with those golden bass? I supposed it was for crafting golden lures, but if there's no crafting I just have to get rid of them.

Quote Originally Posted by lubok View Post
    I am on Android; I had finished the goals, received 3 golden lures and fished 5 tunas, 8 bass and 12 catfish, if I remember it right. But now what? I can't "craft more in the shop" as the prompt says. Is crafting IOS only? And can anyone tell what to do with those golden bass? I supposed it was for crafting golden lures, but if there's no crafting I just have to get rid of them.
    No, crafting on iOS either. Most people have been selling the Golden Bass as it nets you a pretty penny on the market. Not sure who's buying these days as most would be finished with the event. Maybe for the balloon as LuvsHorror reported.

Farm Supplier
    Just silly didn't get anywhere in that game at all

Farm Supplier
    Lucky you Kay I'm on iOS and this game is hopeless. To play

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast