Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Animal Update: Comet Cougar

Executive Chef
    Excellent news!
    It was the Comet Cougar alright!
    Considering the possibility that the beach game may work for a limited time only, it may effectively be a "limited animal" after all, so I guess this is the best outcome of the three possibilities.
    It's safe and sound on the nest now. I put in another breeding with the same animals and got a Rainguin; bummer that it leaves a useless 12 hour gap, but well, the night is part of that gap, so I'll just sit it out...
    Last edited by ogreve; 08-26-15 at 12:30 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ogreve View Post
    Excellent news!
    It was the Conet Cougar alright!
    Considering the possibility that the beach game my work for a limited time only, it may effectively be a "limited animal" after all, so I guess this is the best outcome of the three possibilities.
    It's safe and sound on the nest now. I put in another breeding with the same animals and got a Rainguin; bummer that it leaves a useless 12 hour gap, but well, the night is part of that gap, so I'll just sit it out...
    Congrats! I decided to try for this one as well although I have almost every dark-earth animal (hence likely lots of fails coming) since it may dissappear with the beach game.

Executive Chef
    Ok, here are my tries:

1) Racmoon
    2) Racmoon
    3) Dream Bat (new animal - the only other one I was still missing from this combo)
    4) Dream Bat
    Last edited by Sandybellee; 08-27-15 at 09:05 AM.

Executive Chef
    Alright,
    I found a good spot for it!
    I put it in the Mystic Mire where it very happily shares a place to live with the Craguar and one of my Seahorses and Glacial Griffins. All animals are distributed nicely, are well matched (IMO) and are not all over one another (most of the time).
    I'm curious if the Animal Story game will or will not disappear after some time, and I also wonder if there will be more animals that can only be bred from either AS or FFS and not from the other one....
    I can at least confirm that as soon as the Comet Cougar has successfully been bred it works just fine in FFS too.
    It also shows up normally in the FFS album too, once it's available in the forest.

I must also say that for once I got this surprisingly easily. It was gotten with a 4-element breed (Swan Princess + Ancient Sloth) and I already got it on the second try. I'm really not used to having that happen! I wonder if perhaps despite it being a super rare, the breeding odds are more like those of a rare...

Either way: I'm very glad I got it so easily, now I can move on to trying for other animals.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4023.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	94.5 KB 
ID:	23223 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4024.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	94.1 KB 
ID:	23224 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4025.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	92.7 KB 
ID:	23225 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4027.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	80.8 KB 
ID:	23226 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4028.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	62.0 KB 
ID:	23227

Executive Chef
    Yay! I got it! Had to speed the 17 h breeding I got to make sure it wasn't a Giraffe. Even the egg is beautiful! Now trying for the new dark-nature animal (and all the others except for Planther and Punk Skunk). Good luck everyone!

Executive Chef
    I have had 70,000 food and Comet Cougar of LVL 10 fed and now I have 4,764 fodder. I wonder how can you create a food reserve for event and then for your other animals also have food that is so hard to. Please TL 30 minutes farm crops where 1.000.000 million coins will cost and gets a crops of 2000
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	72.6 KB 
ID:	23238

I think Comet Courgar was limited. I'm super bummed out! I didn't think it was; and regardless, I never managed to breed one!

Executive Chef
    I don't see the Comet Cougar in the Market or my album anymore. It looks like it left the forest. Missed another one.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    I don't see the Comet Cougar in the Market or my album anymore. It looks like it left the forest. Missed another one.
    Ouch!
    I'm sorry to hear that!
    Odd that it wasn't listed as being limited...

Executive Chef
    Oh wow! I was so lucky to get it last night then! Sorry for everyone who missed out.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast