Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Animal Update: Comet Cougar

Fashion Designer
    Aww I wish they had listed it as limited, I would have put in more of an effort to get it. Hope it not being listed as limited was just an oversight on TL/S8's part.
    If you see a level 18 forest named Sleepy Hollow, it might be me. If you are interested in being neighbors, send me a private message and I'll tell you my Storm8 ID

To TL: i think the sudden removal of the comet cougar is unacceptable. At least you have to announced it first so we would plan the breeding and try to get it in time. I didnt know so during its availability i did not even give it a single try, not knowing it would soon disappear!!! I dont understand why it s that hard to inform us beforehand. Unless it s better for a further value pack release or sth... Seriously...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tennysonrobin View Post
    To TL: i think the sudden removal of the comet cougar is unacceptable. At least you have to announced it first so we would plan the breeding and try to get it in time. I didnt know so during its availability i did not even give it a single try, not knowing it would soon disappear!!! I dont understand why it s that hard to inform us beforehand. Unless it s better for a further value pack release or sth... Seriously...
    I agree with you. I had no clue it was limited.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345