Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread: Flash Tournament! 08/21/15 - Spark Shark

Just finished--had to use gems to speed up the last few rounds but defeated the shark on the last attack.

Rhino Keeper
    I had to spend about 50 gems but I got it. Have to have the sharks! Thank you so much chippychan, that was an excellent first page; it really helped me. My first ultimate attack in FF (against the Egyptian).

Fashion Designer
    Got the stubborn snapdragon with the ancient sloth
    Sped up and the last round , didn't want to go empty handed after coming so far
    After I got 2 stron hits with lightening leopard , used UH . My first time with a UH

Farm Supplier
    Sorry for those of you who didn't get this one, but if it helps, he looks a little odd and he's just a tiny speck of a thing, hardly even noticeable. I wouldn't have gotten him either if I didn't use about 8 or so gems at the end and then just got very lucky on the last round (after having a horrendous time with both Anubis and Snapdragon).

Anyway, how annoying was it that there wasn't a timer? Sooo annoying. I don't mind spending a gem here and there to speed up, but I definitely do mind if it could have avoided by waiting two minutes. I normally just set a timer but if I'm busy when the timer goes off then of course, I lose track. Plus this time around I already had the timer set to make sure I was constantly growing food. I really hope this is fixed by the time the next tournament rolls around.

Executive Chef
    Spark shark does not appeal to me at. I did make it through the tournament, fairly easily actually. Didn't have time to post my results but I think those most I was stuck was 3 times. I think I will only hatch him once all eggs are cleared out of storage and I have a very very long gap between breeding and hatching.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617