Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lost bombs/runes

Executive Chef

Exclamation Lost bombs/runes

I had 15 bombs mined until I hit 70 runes (2 bombs left) went to expand, game crashed, 3 attempts to expand and game crashed each time. Came back to game went to expand now I only have 68 runes and 1 bomb left so at this point I lost 2 runes and 1 bomb. Game crashed, came back mined with my 1 bomb I had left got 2 runes, went to my neighbor list to try to 'lock in' progress, game crashes. 3 more attempts at getting the game to load, finally... Now I only have 68 runes and no bombs. BS!! I want my bombs and runes back!

We as players should not be punished because the update has made this game unstable. And when a moderator does finally see this, please please do not respond by asking what device I am using or if I've cleaned out my cache. I had to uninstall and reinstall the game earlier today just so I could battle in the tournament. I am contacting support on this issue, but feel I shouldn't have to be the one to do so.... Moderators should be able to escalate these types of issues for us.

Rhino Keeper
    This happened to me too. From 32, I should have 36 but only have 33. I got the 1 of my 2 runes from 1st bomb and last 2 runes from my second bomb are gone!

I want my 3 missing back please, its hard to get to 70 and loosing 3 runes hurts

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Sorry to hear about this. Unfortunately, older devices may have performance issues if there aren't enough resources available on the device. To free up more memory and resources, we advise players close out any background apps. If you have a lot of decorations on your game, you can try storing them to reduce the amount of images the game is loading. We hope this helps!

Rhino Keeper
    I put out very minimal decorations, use almost all my space for farms and habitats. I have an Iphone 4

I just got another rune taken away, so now missing 4

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Sorry to hear about this. Unfortunately, older devices may have performance issues if there aren't enough resources available on the device. To free up more memory and resources, we advise players close out any background apps. If you have a lot of decorations on your game, you can try storing them to reduce the amount of images the game is loading. We hope this helps!
    I do not run any other apps and my device is not older. I find this kind of funny as they want us to download another version of the game, taking up more of our memory. There is definitely a stability issue with the game itself. I don't have to close other apps when I do other things, such as play FS2.

Executive Chef
    Oh and I too have minimal decorations out, but what is the point of offering us decorations if displaying them causes issues with the game. Elsa, this is not aimed at you, but there is definitely a game issue that TL pawns off on being our devices, rather than actually addressing it.

I did not get any explosives when I moved 2 different eggs to the nest or when they hatched. I assume this is because I actually need them for the last level in the story book. very sad.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tegaan3 View Post
    I did not get any explosives when I moved 2 different eggs to the nest or when they hatched. I assume this is because I actually need them for the last level in the story book. very sad.
    There is a cap of 15 explosives, did you exceed it? You do not get explosives from hatching eggs only when you move it from the breeding den to the nest.
    Last edited by ninasidstorm8; 08-24-15 at 07:14 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    There is a cap of 16 explosives, did you exceed it? You do not get explosives from hatching eggs only when you move it from the breeding den to the nest.
    * 15 explosives

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    * 15 explosives
    OOPs typo. Thanks, I corrected it,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast