Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Gem Dispenser

Farm Supplier
    Invited Chillez to take a look at the dispenser, but I can't see it at all. Top corner is empty for me. I'm on android. So disappointed. I planned to log into bakery through other family member's ipad and buy this dispenser to use it in my game on my android tablet. Thanks God I didn't do it.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Torkulon View Post
    Invited Chillez to take a look at the dispenser, but I can't see it at all. Top corner is empty for me. I'm on android. So disappointed. I planned to log into bakery through other family member's ipad and buy this dispenser to use it in my game on my android tablet. Thanks God I didn't do it.
    I am so pleased that you posted this. I was going to get one for my wife as she uses an android tablet. I've just checked on my bakery using her tablet. It is just an empty space. I thought that it was maybe just not showing but there's nothing there. Phew, she would have wasted all those gems. Thanks Torkulon.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Executive Chef
    Wonder is this forever or for just a limit of time???

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	260 
Size:	52.4 KB 
ID:	23089

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chillez View Post
    I just got a pop up to buy a gem dispenser for 225 gems that gives out 1 gem every 12 hours. Has anybody else seen that?

Views:	111 
ID:	23090

Does it give 1 gem every 12 hours forever or will there be a cap limit for number of gems?
    How do we get gems from the dispenser?
    Last edited by Bakerling; 08-21-15 at 03:49 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NoWayCupcake View Post
    Agree, and they're not giving us very long to decide. I think my popup said the offer ends Sunday?
    If the offer ends Sunday then the dispenser will cost 450 gems will no longer be 225 gems to buy.

Executive Chef
    I think it works like an appliance when you have to tap on it to release the gem.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakerling View Post

Views:	111 
ID:	23090

Does it give 1 gem every 12 hours forever or will there be a cap limit for number of gems?
    How do we get gems from the dispenser?

Executive Chef
    I for 1 am not falling for this gem trap. Having to wait over 6 was, 112.5 days or 3,75 months just to get the gems I spent to purchase it originally is ridiculous. Plus not knowing if it's here to stay or will only operate for a set period of time I'm not risking that many gems. Besides I'd have to spend real money to have enough gems to make the purchase, no thx TL. U may keep the gem dispenser.

Rhino Keeper
    its sounds amazing. But i'm about 180 gems short.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ElaineCarrel View Post
    I for 1 am not falling for this gem trap. Having to wait over 6 was, 112.5 days or 3,75 months just to get the gems I spent to purchase it originally is ridiculous. Plus not knowing if it's here to stay or will only operate for a set period of time I'm not risking that many gems. Besides I'd have to spend real money to have enough gems to make the purchase, no thx TL. U may keep the gem dispenser.
    I agree too. Since I am already at level 99 why should I need so many gems for? I have expand to the maximum and I don't want to use real $$$ on buying gems just for this game. It is not worth.

Executive Chef
    I believe that the goal coming soon will need gems to complete. So I will reserve all my gems for the goal instead of spending so many gems just for this gems dispenser. For those players who can watch video to get free gems, spend time watching video is much better than to buy this gems dispenser. Watching video is free and can get free gems.

By the way, this Gems dispenser is only available for all IOS users only. Android users cannot find this Gems dispenser. Is not fair for all android users.

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast