Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Gem Dispenser

How is it possible to even buy a gem dispenser!? It cost 450 gems and thats like a lifetime of gems too!

Executive Chef
    It was 225 gems for a few days when it was released.

A lot of players probably bought the gems with real money.

Quote Originally Posted by Wes123456789 View Post
    How is it possible to even buy a gem dispenser!? It cost 450 gems and thats like a lifetime of gems too!

Rhino Keeper
    The only reason I was asking is to see if anyone bought that many was cause I bought three.I do but gems occasionally black Friday mainly, but most of those I got from gem downloads and mastering recipes.I barely bought anything this year so I thought I'll spend all of my gems on this and maybe I won't have to buy gems anymore.so far it's working would even get more if they put them on sale again.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by larissa2k View Post
    The only reason I was asking is to see if anyone bought that many was cause I bought three.I do but gems occasionally black Friday mainly, but most of those I got from gem downloads and mastering recipes.I barely bought anything this year so I thought I'll spend all of my gems on this and maybe I won't have to buy gems anymore.so far it's working would even get more if they put them on sale again.
    Wow you bought so many gems dispenser. I don't have so many gems to buy one.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Wes123456789 View Post
    I agree with you. 450 gems are a lot of gems to me. Need a long long time to collect them.

Executive Chef
    I don't give up. I will buy a gem dispenser one day. At least I am able buy it. Andriod Users can't even see the gem dispenser at all. Poor thing. Not fair for Android Users.

Host(ess)
    I hope the gem dispenser will be on discount again during Black Friday sale. I should be able to save enough gems by then

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 124pm View Post
    I hope the gem dispenser will be on discount again during Black Friday sale. I should be able to save enough gems by then
    I still have to save gems for a very long time before I can buy one gem dispenser.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by larissa2k View Post
    Plan to buy another 17 but they removed! Guess they know eventually it get paid off itself!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by ozoz12 View Post
    Plan to buy another 17 but they removed! Guess they know eventually it get paid off itself!
    Wow! 17 of them? You must have a lot of gems.