Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Gem Dispenser

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post
    That's excellent! Did you buy a gem dispenser too? At this rate I'll be getting back my gems really fast especially with all the new recipes we've been getting! I really should use my Android tablet for all the gem download offers too.
    I did and I'm really happy with it! I'm almost at the point where I left off before buying it gem-wise. Of course a huge percentage of that was from playing on both platforms but still, gaining them back this fast feels like I didn't spend anything on it at all yet it keeps giving me gems. I hope they put it on sale again on BFS or Xmas Sale - Android players included this time (or maybe a special introductory price *wink*)!
    Last edited by PepperWoo; 09-19-15 at 03:07 AM.

Executive Chef
    I thought I read if you have a gem dispenser and then you use an android account in addition to your ios device, it messes the gem dispenser up, even if you go back later and use your ios account again.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    I thought I read if you have a gem dispenser and then you use an android account in addition to your ios device, it messes the gem dispenser up, even if you go back later and use your ios account again.
    I switch back and forth between both os multiple times a day and fortunately haven't had problems so far. I think the conflict between Android and iOS in this case is that the gem dispenser doesn't show up at all when using Android so the space it takes up on iOS appears as an open 1x1 on Android where the player can accidentally place something. When that happens and the player switches os, the dispenser disappears because the game synced with a different object placed on that space instead of the dispenser. I'm not sure what happened to the case of the player who experienced that but I hope S8 did something about it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    I switch back and forth between both os multiple times a day and fortunately haven't had problems so far. I think the conflict between Android and iOS in this case is that the gem dispenser doesn't show up at all when using Android so the space it takes up on iOS appears as an open 1x1 on Android where the player can accidentally place something. When that happens and the player switches os, the dispenser disappears because the game synced with a different object placed on that space instead of the dispenser. I'm not sure what happened to the case of the player who experienced that but I hope S8 did something about it.
    I wonder if that space for gem dispenser placed, will the floor tile show red?

I code an example below. Assuming that the ice climber 2 is the gem dispenser. If I place Festival Arch on the place where the ice climber 2 is , there are no space for the Festival Arch then the floor tile will show red.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	83.5 KB 
ID:	23986
    Last edited by Bakerling; 09-19-15 at 11:21 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakerling View Post
    I wonder if that space for gem dispenser placed, will the floor tile show red?

I code an example below. Assuming that the ice climber 2 is the gem dispenser. If I place Festival Arch on the place where the ice climber 2 is , there are no space for the Festival Arch then the floor tile will show red.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	83.5 KB 
ID:	23986
    Nope, it's literally just an open space like nothing is there. Even if you try to tap the space to show the outline of the dispenser as if the image is still loading, you won't be able to.

Image from iOS:

Image from Android:

Last edited by PepperWoo; 09-19-15 at 11:32 AM.

Executive Chef
    Nope. Doesn't with my account.

Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post

Rhino Keeper
    Did anyone buy more than two gem dispensers .

Rhino Keeper
    I never even got a pop up for it...
    I'm on IOS.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketsmama View Post
    I never even got a pop up for it...
    I'm on IOS.
    Were you using an outdated BS version when the sale came out last month? Perhaps version 1.7.5 or lower? Cause it only works/is only purchasable on BS version 1.7.6 or higher. I was on 1.7.5 up until that point because I'm avoiding the bazillion bugs on 1.7.6 but alas, had to update because I really want to have it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by larissa2k View Post
    Did anyone buy more than two gem dispensers .
    I have a neighbor that bought 3