Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Gem Dispenser

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post
    The offer is only for playing on iOS.

But I can play on both android and iOS because I have access to both types of devices.
    Be careful about switching between the Android and iOS...I did this in order to Rescue my food, as it is way cheaper on Android. The next day, in Restaurant Story, on my iPad mini, the Gem Machine was MIA! I finally had to delete the game and reinstall it in order to get the Gem Machine to show again. Tech Support kept telling me...It's in your store right next to the Frozen Lakes Machine...but I couldn't access it!

Executive Chef
    Wonder if that is their way of stopping people from using both systems?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerprecious View Post
    i bought 2 days ago the gem dispencer in both Bakery and Restaurant..in Restaurant everything is fine,but in Bakery, although my 225 gems are STILL MISSING from that purchase, gem dispencer is MISSING TOO!!! it's not where i put it & it's not stored anywhere! yesterday i collect from it my 2 gems and today it doesn't exist!! i want to know if anyone else had any same problem
    Also i found out that in my android phone gem dispenser doesn't exist not even in Restaurant,so i have to collect gems only from iphone
    i'm guessing incompatibility between 2 softwares,but still doesn't explain the loss in iphone
    Delete the game from your iOS device and reload it. When your device reloads from the server, the Gem Machine should be there. I had the same issue and this fixed it. Be very careful moving between iOS and Android!!!!!

Fashion Designer
    I'm super sad I missed out on this. I have an Android and don't check this forum enough to have known that there was this release... but I could have totally gotten one from my old iPhone. I have just enough gems :P

I hope they give android players a chance to purchase it for half price but I know it'll never happen.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by monstertop View Post
    I'm super sad I missed out on this. I have an Android and don't check this forum enough to have known that there was this release... but I could have totally gotten one from my old iPhone. I have just enough gems :P

I hope they give android players a chance to purchase it for half price but I know it'll never happen.
    If you bought it with your iPhone you wouldn't have then been able to see it or use it in android.
    It is truley only for the favored child ios, android users are not even worthy enough to look upon it.
    Last edited by deekathleen; 08-27-15 at 12:18 PM.

The Honorable Panda
    In answer to some questions on the gem dispenser:

1. The item is permanent and you can collect from it forever, as long as you are in a supported version (see #4).
    2. It will only hold a maximum of 1 gem. To get the most out of it, you should collect from it as close to every 12 hours as possible.
    3. The gem does not expire if you do not collect it. It will just not accumulate any additional gems until it is collected.
    4. It is only supported in iOS 1.7.6+. It is not supported on Android.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    I wasn't able to take advantage of the discounted price, but am considering it at its regular price even though it will take longer to recover the gems.

Executive Chef
    Can you tell us why only old gets it?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    If you bought it with your iPhone you wouldn't have then been able to see it or use it in android.
    It is truley only for the favored child ios, android users are not even worthy enough to look upon it.
    Oh I know that Androids can't see it because I read the whole thread(: I didn't mean to use it on my Android. It's every 12 hours, so I can time it to use my iPhone to collect the gems e.g. 7AM when I wake up and 7PM when I return home. I wouldn't need to log in and out of my account at all.

Is the 30% gem Sale still going?

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast