Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 248

Thread: Gem Dispenser

  1. #91
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    105
    Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post
    I think it's important to remember that once you get your gems back, it's just profit all the way indefinitely after that initial investment. Even if took you an extra month to get the gems back because you can't log in every 12 hours to collect the gem, again, if you see yourself as someone who will play for a long time (as I do), then it's definitely going to pay for itself many times over. $35USD isn't worth much to me so I didn't really need to think twice about buying it with a 30% off gem sale. Everyone has a different idea of what's worth spending money on and what's not, what's expensive and what's not.


    I agree, but I wasnt lucky enough to have a 30% off gem sale. Not even 20% off. For that reason I didn't buy it. I cannot afford to spend $50 on a gem dispenser. It's disappointing the sale ended so quickly, only giving certain players a chance to have a gem sale.

  2. #92
    Farm Supplier poopiepants79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    59

    I haven't seen anything like this. But yet,I don't even get updates for newer version

    Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post
    Very tempted to get this! I wonder if the gems stop coming after a certain point or is it forever as long as you keep the dispenser on display? And do they "expire" like food if you don't "collect" them after a certain amount of time has passed? I wish they'd included more information about it! 225 gems is huge investment! I'm still getting 2 free gems a day from watching videos so I'd get my gems back quicker than 16 weeks. If they continue, it would be 8 weeks.
    I haven't seen the gem maker. I don't get pop ups, unless it's to rate the game. Are you on Android or IOS?

  3. #93
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    2,271
    Quote Originally Posted by poopiepants79 View Post
    I haven't seen the gem maker. I don't get pop ups, unless it's to rate the game. Are you on Android or IOS?
    The gem dispenser is for ios only.

  4. #94
    Executive Chef KadeeDid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,216
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    The gem dispenser is for ios only.
    I didn't see anything about the gem dispenser. I am on iOS. I don't get the gems for video offers either.

    I was busy and hadn't checked forums for a few days.

  5. #95
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,243
    Go to your design tab. It should be the first decoration there for 450 gems. The offer to watch 2 videos for 2 free gems per day is an offer given to random player accounts. Not everyone gets it. You may have got the offer to watch a video to speed up your baking time but you also may not have. These offers are completely done at random unfortunately.

    Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    I didn't see anything about the gem dispenser. I am on iOS. I don't get the gems for video offers either.

    I was busy and hadn't checked forums for a few days.

  6. #96
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,243
    The offer is only for playing on iOS.

    But I can play on both android and iOS because I have access to both types of devices.

    Quote Originally Posted by poopiepants79 View Post
    I haven't seen the gem maker. I don't get pop ups, unless it's to rate the game. Are you on Android or IOS?

  7. #97
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    650
    Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post
    Go to your design tab. It should be the first decoration there for 450 gems. The offer to watch 2 videos for 2 free gems per day is an offer given to random player accounts. Not everyone gets it. You may have got the offer to watch a video to speed up your baking time but you also may not have. These offers are completely done at random unfortunately.
    I don't have the gem dispenser and I'm on IOS but I don't have the newest BS version so that's why, but I have never gotten a video for gem offer and I've been on iOS and playing BS for 3+ years so I am very upset that it has never been offered to me either. So in that respect, I can sympathize with android users. Give it to all or none of us!

  8. #98
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,551
    Quote Originally Posted by chillez View Post
    No, 1 gem comes up every 12 hours and the countdown to the next gem doesn't start until that gem is collected.
    I see, thank you!! I guess this would work best for serious game addicts that can check exactly every 12 hours then, not so much for me. I like checking it when I have time.

  9. #99
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    2,271
    I think you also have to have the updated ios version of the game to get the gem dispenser ,the one that everyone is saying is buggy.

  10. #100
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    204
    Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post
    Very tempted to get this! I wonder if the gems stop coming after a certain point or is it forever as long as you keep the dispenser on display? And do they "expire" like food if you don't "collect" them after a certain amount of time has passed? I wish they'd included more information about it! 225 gems is huge investment!
    I don't think they expire, but the next one doesn't start accumulating until you collect the first one! Soo unless you set an alarm, it will probably take longer than 16 weeks to recoup the investment. Still it seems like it would be worthwhile longterm.

Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •