Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Gem Dispenser

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deezydeuxx View Post
    Man if only this was available when i had an iphone!! I spent at least over 200 bucks buying gems. I would have bought like 20 in a heartbeat.
    If you do I'll look forward to how they're placed in your bakery - I only have one and sometimes struggle to fit it in my bakery design!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Guys the thread is now getting off topic. Please keep your posts on the current topic of the gem dispenser.

For questions on android parity, please file a forum dispute thread to speak to a community manager.

( future off topic posts will be removed)
    Reminder to stay on topic. Recent off topic posts have been removed.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    Is the gem dispenser just for Bakery or can I get it on my restaurant also?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ajay976 View Post
    Is the gem dispenser just for Bakery or can I get it on my restaurant also?
    It is also available in Restaurant Story.

Rhino Keeper
    Will the gem dispenser ever be available on Android? I have stopped purchasing gems because I feel this is unfair.

New Resident
    Hope to have that good promotion (225 gems) again soon. I would like to purchase more of that gem dispenser cos the decorative items can be pretty gem pricy.... Really need to save up on gems...

Executive Chef
    Yes, is android ever going to get gem dispensers and can we have a reason why only ios is able to have them?
    Second only to not being able to also have them is just ignoring the android players who would like a reason why we are not able to have them.

When are they going to put the gem disperser on sale I want to buy 3 of them please can you let us know???
    Chulabebe ID techi36

Quote Originally Posted by Torkulon View Post
    Invited Chillez to take a look at the dispenser, but I can't see it at all. Top corner is empty for me. I'm on android. So disappointed. I planned to log into bakery through other family member's ipad and buy this dispenser to use it in my game on my android tablet. Thanks God I didn't do it.
    I can't see it either

Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    Yes, is android ever going to get gem dispensers and can we have a reason why only ios is able to have them?
    Second only to not being able to also have them is just ignoring the android players who would like a reason why we are not able to have them.
    I agree with you; Storm8 should be fair. They could at least tell us the reason why android users can't have one.