Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Gem Dispenser

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepygs View Post
    The mods have said the gem dispenser will come to Android when they get all the bugs or store requirements or whatever is different worked out. Basically they, like many companies, are testing a "beta" feature on iOS because it is easier. Just think how different all the devices that can run Android are- from Kindles to phones. iOS devices have a much smaller range - iPod, iPad, and iPhone.

(But again, we could have the Android vs iOS argument in every thread, because it seems others really enjoy it. Haha...)
    I guess if s8 didn't want people to discuss the android ios issue they would come to the forum and give a cohesive explanation of why they give certain things to each and not the other. Since they don't/won't do that we can expect it to continue. You can always just skip by those posts if they bother you.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    I guess if s8 didn't want people to discuss the android ios issue they would come to the forum and give a cohesive explanation of why they give certain things to each and not the other. Since they don't/won't do that we can expect it to continue. You can always just skip by those posts if they bother you.
    They aren't forthcoming on this matter. I won't expect an answer. Perhaps that's why they haven't fix the gifting issue, so we gift less? Idk. Kinda like walking in the dark and figure out for ourselves sometimes.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Putting it in layman terms. iOS devices are like siblings in the same family, they "talk" and "behave" like each other cos they share the same DNA. Android devices from different manufacturers are strangers you meet, one is different from the next. Of course Android devices from the same manufacturer (e.g. Samsung) talk and behave similarly. But Samsung devices will differ to Kindles. With so many android manufacturers in the market, catering to each android manufacturer product is a big challenge. I hope this helps you to understand and maybe feel better. It's not prejudice against android.
    I agree with you.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    Just curious, where have they said it exactly? Cause I must have missed it. I'd like for this to be available on Android as well.
    Me too. I wish to see it in android too. Then all of us in this thread will shut up for discussing on who can get gem dispenser and who can't get the gem dispenser. Win win situation for Storm 8.

Executive Chef
    Yes I don't remember seeing them say that either.
    Me too. I must have miss it too.

Executive Chef
    Anyone can always ignore this thread if they dislike this gem dispenser topic. Since all of us are so keen to know more about gem dispenser so this thread is open for this reason.

The Honorable Panda
    Guys the thread is now getting off topic. Please keep your posts on the current topic of the gem dispenser.

For questions on android parity, please file a forum dispute thread to speak to a community manager.

( future off topic posts will be removed)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    If I buy a gem dispenser on my iphone will the gems show up on my Kindle? I know I would have to designate a square to leave open for the non existent dispenser on the Kindle. If I collect the gems on the iphone, can I spend them on either device?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefDona View Post
    If I buy a gem dispenser on my iphone will the gems show up on my Kindle? I know I would have to designate a square to leave open for the non existent dispenser on the Kindle. If I collect the gems on the iphone, can I spend them on either device?
    I'm not on Kindle but assuming it behaves the same way as Android, then yes the gems you've collected using your iPhone will still show up on your Kindle and you can spend the gems on either device.

The gem dispensers are on sale again. I found them in bakery story & restaurant story.