Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Gem Dispenser

Rhino Keeper

Gem Machine

Would like to see the Gen Machine back for a limited time. I see others with it and feel it would be nice to have it too!
    ***** NOT ACCEPTING NEIGHBORS AT THIS TIME *****

Farm Supplier
    Please bring back the Gem Dispenser, most of our neighbors and I cannot get gems by watching the Ads (because that feature is broken for all of us and has been for almost the entire time that it has been available) so having te Gem Dispenser would be a great thing to have.

At the very least offer it on a special sale, like you used to, during the Holiday Season (the months of October, November and December) please, Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Daughteroftheking33 View Post
    I hope that Android users be able to purchase a gem dispenser one day.
    Why is it I feel like us Android users always miss out when it comes to the good stuff? Especially gems....

this thread doesnt have much information, so i thought i'd pitch in. I personally don't have one, but i asked one of my neighbors about hers, and she told me she bought hers during the black friday sale in 2016. I waited patiently for the black friday sale and was disappointed to find out that gem dispensers were not being sold this year. I asked another neighbor about their gem dispenser and she told me she bought hers during the black friday sale 2014. so i put it together and i think they're released every other year during the black friday sales. so there you go everyone. i suppose we'll have to wait another year to test my theory though, i hope i was of some help

In an ideal world, they would be available for purchase all the time. but then we'd be spoiled

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lillypad867 View Post
    I asked another neighbor about their gem dispenser and she told me she bought hers during the black friday sale 2014. so i put it together and i think they're released every other year during the black friday sales.
    I think the gem dispenser was introduced in 2015.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by olcastle View Post
    I think the gem dispenser was introduced in 2015.
    Yeah it was August 2015. That's when this thread was started.

I don't think they'll be bringing them back at any point. I've bought a few of them and so have a few of my nbrs. None of us buy gems very often now. I've personally never bought any since I bought the gem dispensers. Storm8 have to be losing money with them.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

please bring back the gem dispenser!!!

Rhino Keeper
    I?ll be saving up those 200+ gems just in case they come back. I really hope they do.

Gems

Gem dispenser please

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by prinsy61 View Post
    Gem dispenser please
    I second this request. PLEASE