Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Gem Dispenser

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by thecoolgu2 View Post
    What kind of goal requires gems to complete? :O
    A couple goals ago the monthly goal required gem use. It made a lot of people mad and they haven't done it again......but there's always a chance

Rhino Keeper
    Yay! This is a great idea. I only just had enough gems to buy it (I always save gems up to spend at Christmas, so will have made enough gems again by then.) I'm at level 99 and have mastered most dishes so gaining gems would soon be impossible for me without spending money.

It does cost a lot of gems even on sale, but in the long-term it will pay off.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragosle View Post
    Seem to be for iOS only. I'm on Android and I didn't see anything. Sad
    Yes is only for all IOS users. Not available for android.

Executive Chef
    When will android users get something nice??? Oh yeah never

Executive Chef
    Based on my experience with gold-giving dragons in Dragon Story, this new Gem Dispenser is a certainly a good investment especially if you're a regular player. You might think 16 weeks is a long time wait to break-even but if you play everyday and spend countless of hours in this game, 16 weeks will just fly by and it will be positive earnings after that. For those worrying about the coming Black Friday, if you buy it now and collect from it every 12 hours without fail, you would already have made around 190 gems back by the time BF kicks in and that's not too bad. However, I have some questions that I really hope the mods/anyone will answer before the sale ends.

1. Does the dispenser have a limited lifespan or can we use it forever?

2. I read that there's a timer counting down to 0 (collection time). Does that mean the dispenser can only hold 1 gem at a time and will not accumulate any further until you've collected?

3. Do the gems expire if not collected within a certain period of time?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    When will android users get something nice??? Oh yeah never
    I know, right.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    Based on my experience with gold-giving dragons in Dragon Story, this new Gem Dispenser is a certainly a good investment especially if you're a regular player. You might think 16 weeks is a long time wait to break-even but if you play everyday and spend countless of hours in this game, 16 weeks will just fly by and it will be positive earnings after that. For those worrying about the coming Black Friday, if you buy it now and collect from it every 12 hours without fail, you would already have made around 190 gems back by the time BF kicks in and that's not too bad. However, I have some questions that I really hope the mods/anyone will answer before the sale ends.

2. I read that there's a timer counting down to 0 (collection time). Does that mean the dispenser can only hold 1 gem at a time and will not accumulate any further until you've collected?

Since the offer ends Sunday I don't think you are going to get those answers before the sale price offer expires.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    Since the offer ends Sunday I don't think you are going to get those answers before the sale price offer expires.
    That's what I'm afraid of. It's not the first time they release something that needs clarification over the weekend where support is less active.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post

The answer to 2 is it only holds 1. When you collect that 1 the countdown starts again from 12 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by geordieprogman View Post
    I've only bought one on both of my bakeries but I can still buy more if I wanted too. I wish I had enough gems to buy another one. It's just in the floor decorations tab.
    Great! Thanks for the info!
    Last edited by minidemon88; 08-22-15 at 11:01 AM.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast