Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Gem Dispenser

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chillez View Post
    The answer to 2 is it only holds 1. When you collect that 1 the countdown starts again from 12 hours.
    Thanks for this!

If it breaks down one day, we should demand for a refund. Since there's no indication anywhere in-game that the dispenser has a limited lifespan. XD

Gem dispenser => great but hell expansive!
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    1. Does the dispenser have a limited lifespan or can we use it forever?

2. I read that there's a timer counting down to 0 (collection time). Does that mean the dispenser can only hold 1 gem at a time and will not accumulate any further until you've collected?

3. Do the gems expire if not collected within a certain period of time?
    One more:

4. I don't see this offer nor the item itself on people's bakeries (like how people on Android say they can't) on iOS version 1.7.5 but it is there once I updated to the faulty 1.7.6. If I buy it using 1.7.6 and then downgrade to 1.7.5, will it still work or not?
    Last edited by PepperWoo; 08-22-15 at 12:53 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Once again, no love for Android users!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    One more:

4. I don't see this offer nor the item itself on people's bakeries (like how people on Android say they can't) on iOS version 1.7.5 but it is there once I updated to the faulty 1.7.6. If I buy it using 1.7.6 and then downgrade to 1.7.5, will it still work or not?
    1.7.6? I'm on iOS 8.4.1! Are the updates different per country? From Australia here. How do you even downgrade once you've upgraded?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post
    1.7.6? I'm on iOS 8.4.1! Are the updates different per country? From Australia here. How do you even downgrade once you've upgraded?
    1.7.6 is the game version.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Cr8zyC8tL8dy View Post
    Once again, no love for Android users!
    Cause programing for android is hard...... seriously, anyone else have a job where they would get away with saying, this part of my job is hard and it is complicated, so I'm going to only do half of what I was hired to do. ???????

Rhino Keeper
    From a business standpoint releasing this over the weekend wasn't smart. It says the 50% sale ends tomorrow, yet they hardly gave any info on the dispenser. All of these questions need to be answered! Especially because of how EXPENSIVE it is. I would consider buying it but I need a 30% gem sale or no deal. The offer should be extended past Sunday so people actually have the time to purchase gems.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi, I bought the Gem Dispenser the other day. Yes you do have to tap on the machine every 12 hours to get the gem, but then it instantly starts the 12 hour time period again. I've already gotten 3 gems, figure it will pay for itself in 3 1/2 months and keep on giving me 2 gems daily. Figured I'd take a chance and so far I'm happy with my purchase.

Executive Chef
    Got mine yesterday morning and collected my 2nd gem this morning. Then collected 2 other gems from watching videos. I hope that offer continues for a while!

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast