Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Gem dispenser

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgieMutt View Post
    . For ever and ever!?! It's gone, gone like not even next year!?! I'm gonna 😭
    I'm not an IOS user but I think they've offered it the last two years on Black Friday, so yes even though it's gone and not being offered anymore you never know might be offered again next year on Black Friday.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgieMutt View Post
    . For ever and ever!?! It's gone, gone like not even next year!?! I'm gonna 
    It has been removed from the game, but as pcabral stated removed items sometimes are brought back later.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I sure hope so! Thanks guys for the reply!

I got 2 gem dispenser in my restaurant story game and now I looking for 3rd gem despenser it's not displaying in parts , so how I get the 3rd gem despenser

It would be great if you offered the gem dispenser again for those people that missed it.

New Resident

Is the TEM DISPENSER available for purchase now? Will it become available in the near

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Here ya go!

In answer to some questions on the gem dispenser:

1. The item is permanent and you can collect from it forever, as long as you are in a supported version (see #4).
    2. It will only hold a maximum of 1 gem. To get the most out of it, you should collect from it as close to every 12 hours as possible.
    3. The gem does not expire if you do not collect it. It will just not accumulate any additional gems until it is collected.
    4. It is only supported in iOS 1.7.6+. It is not supported on Android
    Is the GEM DISPENSER still available for purchase? If not, will it become available any time in the near future?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by JayBoy408 View Post
    Is the GEM DISPENSER still available for purchase? If not, will it become available any time in the near future?
    Welcome to the forum.

Sorry we won't know if/when S8 will release this. I have sent in a request for this earlier. Hopefully we get to see it.

Thank you for checking! Appreciate it🖖🏾🤓

Why is it not available for Androids?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234