Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gem dispenser

Rhino Keeper
    In a different game I play they just recently brought in this "diamond boutique" that gives you X amounts of diamonds a day. It was something you bought with real money, not in game currencies. I'm typing this because I liked the way that was presented and I bought it. This "deal" is raw. It's weird. I don't like it, however, I would like to like it and that's why I bothered. It's weird to pay for the thing with gems to get gems. It's just like...BNL's One week - lyrical nonsense.

Grand Emperor
    I disagree. Buying with gems is fairer especially for those of us already with gems in our accounts. I top up my gems when I am low so if they had offered the dispenser in currency, I would think twice since I had paid for gems. In addition, it also lets players buy with their earned gems. This is great for some players who don't have the extra cash to buy gems. This method gives us more flexibility.

Executive Chef
    I agree with rynetory2 that allowing people to use gems, which they may have earned instead of paying for, is better for players. If you'd rather use real money, it's a single extra step--use gems, then replenish your gems with real money, and ta-da! you paid for the dispenser with cash.

and, being that it's better for players, i'm surprised that's how they released it, instead of having it be a cash-only offer. maybe because it's a new permanent addition, and they have no mechanism to keep cash-only offers in the game indeterminately.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Executive Chef
    This wasn't offered to me
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetypies97 View Post
    This wasn't offered to me
    It was only offered to ios users who have the updated ios version of the game.

Can someone post a screenshot of it? I have Android so I'm curious what it looks like.

Farm Supplier
    I like the gem dispenser. Set an alarm for the 12hour increments.

Rhino Keeper
    so expensive toy
    🌴⛅ Coconut Tree on RS & BS ⛅🌴
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Enjoy every moment of the journey and appreciate where you are at this moment instead of always focusing on how far you have to go. Happiness is the key for beautiful life 🌹

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    I disagree. Buying with gems is fairer especially for those of us already with gems in our accounts. I top up my gems when I am low so if they had offered the dispenser in currency, I would think twice since I had paid for gems. In addition, it also lets players buy with their earned gems. This is great for some players who don't have the extra cash to buy gems. This method gives us more flexibility.
    I totally agree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by alicee11 View Post
    so expensive toy
    It's years before you ever get your gems back.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast