Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gem dispenser

Rhino Keeper

Gem dispenser

Does anybody knows how this works ? It cost 225 gems and you get 1 gem every 12 hours
    For how long ?
    Thank you

Edit(KP)
    In answer to some questions on the gem dispenser:

1. The item is permanent and you can collect from it forever, as long as you are in a supported version (see #4).
    2. It will only hold a maximum of 1 gem. To get the most out of it, you should collect from it as close to every 12 hours as possible.
    3. The gem does not expire if you do not collect it. It will just not accumulate any additional gems until it is collected.
    4. It is only supported in iOS 1.7.6+. It is not supported on Android

Edit(KP) 12-2-16
    The gem dispenser is not longer available .
    Last edited by kooky panda; 12-02-16 at 11:43 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by joeybasenji View Post
    Does anybody knows how this works ? It cost 225 gems and you get 1 gem every 12 hours
    For how long ?
    Thank you
    Probably till you get to 224 gems, then it breaks down kidding.

Rhino Keeper
    Buy and let us know

yah, would be great if we could get some more info on this before S8 all leaves for the weekend, since the special offer is only until Sunday. Do it, S8, tell us what the deal is!
    Quote Originally Posted by Memaw2003 View Post
    How do I ask a question about the game?

Executive Chef
    The pop up I got said that THEY WANTED EVERYONE TO HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO OWN ONE.

I did the quick math and it's gonna take 112.5 days to reimburse ur self for the gems u spent buying it. Come on r u really wanting to wait almost 4 months, actually 3.75 months, to start profiting from it? I know I won't fall for that gem trap.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ElaineCarrel View Post
    The pop up I got said that THEY WANTED EVERYONE TO HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO OWN ONE.

I did the quick math and it's gonna take 112.5 days to reimburse ur self for the gems u spent buying it. Come on r u really wanting to wait almost 4 months, actually 3.75 months, to start profiting from it? I know I won't fall for that gem trap.
    Everyone who uses ios, the only everyones whose money matters to them.

Fashion Designer
    I'm iOS and I haven't seen an offer for this on RS. But I'm not using the most current version of RS.

In the best case scenario, you'd collect a gem once every 12 hours. But realistically, you're not going to claim that gem every 12 hours, on the hour, for the next 3-1/2 months. There will be days when that gem sits, waiting for hours or days, for you to claim it, because of the demands of real life.

Executive Chef
    Hmm that is interesting that ios needs to update to a buggy version to get it. They haven't fixed the buggy version, say they are working on fixing it, but in the meantime have been able to program in some decor that dispenses gems.

Executive Chef
    It's common that they fix things that are not broken, yet leave the broken ones unattended.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by fatbearsecondary View Post
    yah, would be great if we could get some more info on this before S8 all leaves for the weekend, since the special offer is only until Sunday. Do it, S8, tell us what the deal is!

Here ya go!

In answer to some questions on the gem dispenser:

1. The item is permanent and you can collect from it forever, as long as you are in a supported version (see #4).
    2. It will only hold a maximum of 1 gem. To get the most out of it, you should collect from it as close to every 12 hours as possible.
    3. The gem does not expire if you do not collect it. It will just not accumulate any additional gems until it is collected.
    4. It is only supported in iOS 1.7.6+. It is not supported on Android
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast