Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Daily Quest

Executive Chef
    My goal for today is:

4 apple pie
    7 carrot cake
    3 cheesecake
    For 1 nail reward

Now let's just break down the number of ingredients required to earn 1 nail:

12 apples
    4 butter
    14 carrots
    12 cheese
    6 cream
    29 flour
    29 sugar

For players that have already mastered these recipes its just not worth it. No way will I give up 29 sugar lol
    Please offer some better rewards
    Last edited by cquinn32; 09-05-15 at 04:32 PM.
    Main id: squinn1981

No daily quest for today yet!

Side note - I'd love some daily quests with hammers as a reward. **** expansions!

Farm Supplier
    I haven't gotten planks in forever, so I'm actually attempting some of these daily quests! But they're only feasible if you happen to already have a bunch of whatever hard-to-earn ingredient they're asking for. :/ And yeah, I agree that nails and quick serves and planks are relatively common and not really attractive as prizes unless you can get a bunch of them at once.

The daily quests are available to players at level 17 and up but I don't see how anyone below level 35 could even begin to think about trying their hand at one of these. I appreciate the extra opportunity of getting parts, but I don't think I'm going to make much use of it.

Executive Chef
    Mines wanted 3 lobster bisque and some other insane dish, for just one board. What dorks come up with this stuff? I think it also wanted 3 lobster rolls and 4 prime rib. I mean seriously? CID is pretty fantastic at dropping these useless things, so why would I struggle to make these dishes in one impossible day?!

Quote Originally Posted by felicitymay78 View Post
    Side note - I'd love some daily quests with hammers as a reward. **** expansions!
    I would like the same reward, Cid is too selfish with hammers lol.

I got the this goal today! It's not doable unless you store sugars immediately once available. Plus, maybe not worth the reward.

Quote Originally Posted by cquinn32 View Post
    My goal for today is:

4 apple pie
    7 carrot cake
    3 cheesecake
    For 1 nail reward

Now let's just break down the number of ingredients required to earn 1 nail:

12 apples
    4 butter
    14 carrots
    12 cheese
    6 cream
    29 flour
    29 sugar

For players that have already mastered these recipes its just not worth it. No way will I give up 29 sugar lol
    Please offer some better rewards

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by lorettasapron View Post

And I completely agree with the unrealistic requirements for these goals versus the paltry rewards. I'd like to suggest a daily quest system that runs for up to seven days. You have to complete each day's requirements within the time limit, and as the days progress the quest gets increasingly more difficult. But crucially, the rewards get significantly better too! I'm thinking of a goody bag of hammers, shovels and gems for getting to the very end!
    This is essentially what the cruise event is like.

Rhino Keeper
    I have recently gotten a Samsung Galaxy tablet 4. I have shared the files so I can play on either device. I play mainly ok my iPhone 5s. The only problem I have is that I don't have the daily quests on the tablet. So I had cooked all day the lobster bisque and the lobster tempura. I got on the tablet and selected the cooked items. But then not we I didn't have the daily quest. I went to the iphone and the items were not cleared from the quest. All the cooking for nothing. I also lost about 2,000,000 in coins when I first shared the devices. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by txangel1109 View Post
    I have recently gotten a Samsung Galaxy tablet 4. I have shared the files so I can play on either device. I play mainly ok my iPhone 5s. The only problem I have is that I don't have the daily quests on the tablet. So I had cooked all day the lobster bisque and the lobster tempura. I got on the tablet and selected the cooked items. But then not we I didn't have the daily quest. I went to the iphone and the items were not cleared from the quest. All the cooking for nothing. I also lost about 2,000,000 in coins when I first shared the devices. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
    The first post states the daily quests are for iOS only and anything you collect on Android will not count. It is common with Storm8 games to release new features to Android later than iOS or not at all. You'll get used to seeing this; I did.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast