Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Daily Quest

Rhino Keeper
    Mine was 4 ginger teas!!! And some other stuff. I didnt even see the other 2 requested item i was laughing so hard. 4 GINGER TEAS in 24 hrs!!! CRAZY

Quote Originally Posted by ginourmous View Post
    Mine was 4 ginger teas!!! And some other stuff. I didnt even see the other 2 requested item i was laughing so hard. 4 GINGER TEAS in 24 hrs!!! CRAZY
    LOL! I am not even annoyed about these daily quests. They're so absurd. One has to just laugh. They're quite entertaining.

What are the developers thinking? Just received one for making 26 drinks for 1 nail. I haven't bothered with any of them and won't be doing so either unless they can make them both doable and more rewardable. Let's see I can click Cid once or spend longer on game that I would for a cruise event to get 1 nail, hmmm

Host(ess)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	59.3 KB 
ID:	23520

Kidding me. I'm left with 17 hours. Gonna forget about this. Off to bed.

Are the daily quests only Monday through Friday?? I haven't gotten one yet today so was curious.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by boredz View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	59.3 KB 
ID:	23520

Kidding me. I'm left with 17 hours. Gonna forget about this. Off to bed.
    Storm8 what is this!! I'm not sure what world your living in but there is only 24 hours in a day!! There is not even enough time in one day to finish this goal lol.
    Main id: squinn1981

Quote Originally Posted by RobsAngel91214 View Post
    Are the daily quests only Monday through Friday?? I haven't gotten one yet today so was curious.
    I got a quest today. But its a repeat of quest that I got few days back and also the reward is nails.

I have never seen this but will be ignoring just like the daily quests on other TL games.

My quest for today was:

Serve 10 eggs
    Collect 10 bacon
    Serve 3 Lox bagels

Between the market and regular item refresh, have completed it with many hours to spare. Reward is 5 hand thingies.

I got the eggs,bacon and lox bagel one too. It was just later in the day than usual.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast