Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily Quest

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by SparklyOctopus View Post
    Hey there! Sorry for all the confusion. These daily quests will be rolling out soon for players Level 17 and above. If you don't see them yet, please look forward to them.
    Can you confirm this is for iOS only at this time? And if so, let users know that if they collect anything on Android it won't be counted on iOS if they have both devices. The sugar I collected on Android didn't count for one of the daily quests that magically disappeared a short while ago.

can you also let us know when the daily quest will end on a day. There are no timers on them.

I guess I really don't need to say this as it is obvious, but the rollout of these daily quests is really poor.

Host(ess)
    Same here, all but 1 of my daily quests have disappeared and many I was almost finished completing. Not cool to put out challenges and then take them away especially when work was already put into them. Getting pretty annoyed that glitches are becoming the new normal with RS2.
    RS2 : level 60 - 410 Mastery Stars
    CS : level 50

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by SparklyOctopus View Post
    Hey there! Sorry for all the confusion. These daily quests will be rolling out soon for players Level 17 and above. If you don't see them yet, please look forward to them.
    I'm above level 17 on iOS. Don't have daily quest. Is this for selected few?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    I am confused too. These are the first daily quests I've gotten. I don't really care for them. The rewards aren't worth the effort at level 49 ... I trash nails and boards all the time. Now if the would give blueprints and shovels I would do them.
    I agree, the only things I seem to get from cid is nails and planks, so for me it's pretty worthless to cook food that I have mastered and invest time to get something I would probably dump anyway. I think rewards should vary and give not only common tools, but also something we don't get that often (for me it's hammers and shovels).
    Although for lower levels it could be a good way to get some extra exp, for higher players it's pretty worthless atm :<

Grand Emperor
    I got the daily quest. First two dishes need 15 peppers. No way I'm able to get 15 peppers in 24hrs. Guess the daily quests are like events, meant for players with unlimited pantry, max shops or live in team lava land 24/7 lol. Is there anything which lower level players like me can play? I guess everyone is at max level. Good luck to all.

Dinner Party Dining
    Serve 3 stuffed peppers
    Serve 3 antipasto platter
    Serve 3 cheesecake

I had a daily quest yesterday for maybe about 20 minutes. I never intended to complete it (3 gingersnaps and 2 creme brulees for 5 quick serves, HA) but then it disappeared later that evening. What's the deal here? Why do I have 20 old quests that I've already done popping up but no access to the new daily quests? I'd've been pretty pissed if I'd spent a bunch of ingredients, during a cruise, trying to complete a quest that disappeared after an hour anyway!

Also, if y'all want daily quests to be a thing people do, maybe try rewards that are actually a reward? A 50,000th nail or plank that I'm just going to delete is not a reward. Gems, hammers, shovels = rewards. Nails, planks, quick serves = best case joke, worst case punishment?
    Quote Originally Posted by Memaw2003 View Post
    How do I ask a question about the game?

I got the daily request with all the green peppers too. It will take me 25 hrs to collect the items I need to complete the 24 hr event. Does anybody think of these things before they get put out?

I had a single daily quest yesterday too, although it seems to be gone already (maybe it expired at reset?)

It appears that Storm8 are rolling out this feature gradually, so not everyone has access right now. Unlike some I don't have a problem with this as it could be necessary to ensure no gremlins get in the system, but the problem is they have! Between quests suddenly disappearing for folks and players getting a whole range of daily quests in one day, once again Storm8 have managed to mess up a new feature!

And I completely agree with the unrealistic requirements for these goals versus the paltry rewards. I'd like to suggest a daily quest system that runs for up to seven days. You have to complete each day's requirements within the time limit, and as the days progress the quest gets increasingly more difficult. But crucially, the rewards get significantly better too! I'm thinking of a goody bag of hammers, shovels and gems for getting to the very end!
    Proud owner of The Garlic Tree restaurant

Executive Chef
    Here is my daily goal for today
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	66.8 KB 
ID:	23434
    Sure I have to cook these dishes anyhow but I doubt I'll get through that many in however many hours we have to complete this!!
    Is this all we have to look forward to with the most recent update? Really?
    Main id: squinn1981

Executive Chef
    I finally got the daily events. I guess they're going to slowly roll their way out to everyone. I'm only doing them for planks as I need 10 more to open my fruit market.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast