Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Golden Lure?

Rhino Keeper
    Seems an utterly pointless event! My barn is stuffed with all varieties of fish, and the newspaper is constantly filled with them (since few if any of us need more, who's going to buy?). Smart move is to make rice, nori, etc. constantly--and work to increase barn space. Not being able to craft golden lures (only getting three from the goal) seems short-sighted. This was really poorly planned.

Quote Originally Posted by raissawinda View Post
    lol can't wait to see what event is coming up next, i hope the building sale will come soon too after the pet sale we had yesterday. please S8 be nice.. 
    Well this year they've already done the 3x truffles, 2x fishing, 2x mining, pet sale, 2x fishing again with this event, (did I miss anything) ... i think the only thing left is a building sale.

Quote Originally Posted by amiableal View Post
    Seems an utterly pointless event! My barn is stuffed with all varieties of fish, and the newspaper is constantly filled with them (since few if any of us need more, who's going to buy?). Smart move is to make rice, nori, etc. constantly--and work to increase barn space. Not being able to craft golden lures (only getting three from the goal) seems short-sighted. This was really poorly planned.
    Poor S8 can't get a break. Making fishing easier and more rewarding was fun until we're all up to our necks in fish. Their silver scaled lining; maybe fishful barns might motivate people to buy a few upgrade parts to alleviate the problem.

I was pretty happy with the event, but I have oodles of space in my barn (over 650 slots). One thing that disappointed me was that 2x fishing doesn't mean two times the upgrade parts you find... when you do get 2x upgrade parts when 2x mining is on

Rhino Keeper
    I caught 3 golden bass, which I turned in for my lure. Caught 2 salmon, 3 tuna and 20 anchovies. Haven't seen another golden bass so I just keep deleting the orders. Is there any way to get more golden lures? If not will the option go away soon?

Quote Originally Posted by waimanalokat View Post
    I caught 3 golden bass, which I turned in for my lure. Caught 2 salmon, 3 tuna and 20 anchovies. Haven't seen another golden bass so I just keep deleting the orders. Is there any way to get more golden lures? If not will the option go away soon?
    You could buy a golden lure for 70 gems if you really wanted ... :/

Rhino Keeper

Golden lure bait

Why can I no longer craft the golden lure bait????

Executive Chef
    We could never craft the Golden Lure bait. This bait can only be bought (either from someone selling it or from Stormie) or received as a prize, as in the current Halloween event.

If, however, you mean, why can't you use it or see it anymore, if you are able to make all the baits--Dough, Anchovy, Spicy, Fancy--as well as the current Spooky Bait for the event, tap on the green disk in the middle of the menu to go to a "second page" of the menu. The Golden Lure bait will appear there.

Farm Supplier
    I'm getting golden bass now, but no way to make the golden lure? Any idea what's going on???

AstronomyDan

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by AstronomyDan View Post
    I'm getting golden bass now, but no way to make the golden lure? Any idea what's going on???

AstronomyDan
    Just discard your golden bass.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    The golden bass was needed for previous event. There's no use for it. Seems like it's part of the glitch.

New Resident
    I've been trying to craft the golden lure too and can't have you found a way to do it if so please help me

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast