Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Golden Lure?

Rhino Keeper

Golden Lure?

Did anyone else get a notification about a Golden Lure competition....can't find this in the game though.....

edit (KP)

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Sorry for the confusion! The Golden Lure is a special bait that can only be purchased when you go fishing. Unfortunately, the text suggests you can craft it as well.
    edit (KP)You cannot craft the Golden Lure bait. This bait can only be bought (either from someone selling it or from Stormie) or received as a prize, in an event.

If you cannot see a bait tap in the green disk in the middle of the menu to go to page two of the menu.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 12-26-15 at 11:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nessell View Post
    Did anyone else get a notification about a Golden Lure competition....can't find this in the game though.....
    Yes, I can't find where to start the event too.

Executive Chef
    Same here. Saw a notification but nothing when I opened the game.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Same here :/
    Could it be because I'm still using the sweet retreat version? ._.

Sorry about the confusion everyone! This event has started and should now be available in game!
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] Walt

Need additional support? You can submit a request through support.storm8.com!

Get a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

"Beep-Boop-Beep"

Rhino Keeper
    Yep. I started. Not sure whats all going on but ima fishin
    My game  in farm story and restaurant story is Kellar123. In castle story its Aroara tnks

Executive Chef
    I caught a Golden Bass and noticed a new lure appeared in the fishing shack but I continued fishing and then when I went back to look, the new lure was gone.

I caught a second Golden Bass and stopped this time but no new lure.

I am confused.

EDIT: I think was mistaken and I did not see the new lure in the shop but it shows up as a choice for fishing. Just no way to craft it.
    Last edited by ninasidstorm8; 08-21-15 at 03:52 PM.

Farm Supplier
    I can see the event on my game, but I can not craft the new lure in my bait shop. If I click on the pond to fish it shows the new golden lure, but I'm not able to craft it. I have tried restarting the game but no luck. Is anyone else having the same problem?

Executive Chef
    What kind of event is this? The Somethin' Fishy goal requires you to give 18 Anchovies, 5 Catfish and 3 Bass for 130 coins and 28 Experience Points. What kind of a reward is that?

I think I finished the event ��... I got three golden lures which gave me 5 Salmon or Tuna each and there are no additional quests popping up.. Is that it? Are we supposed to be able to craft the golden lure as well? I don't have that option... And I've restarted my device twice now... Would a moderator please give some additional info? TY

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast