Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Event: The Alaskan Catering Cruise!

Executive Chef
    Thanks for the coin info becky!

I haven't had any orders for any of my stacked dishes yet despite one refresh already. I'm hoping this wasn't an intentional change
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Rhino Keeper
    just finished cooking Lox Bagal for boat, with 720 on mi counter, thinking that maybe if cooked what it's asking for it may allow mi to use from counter too. Just a thought, as obviously TL has decided that they need to make it even more difficult to complete these cruise events. But nope, 320 in boat, still 720 on counter and needing to cook again to complete order.

If this is not a bug then mi for 1 am disgraced with TL as this makes it impossible to actually complete these events without paying through the nose for gems, so players like myself who literally do not have hours upon hours to sit in a game or do not buy gems are unable to complete it.

I struggle to complete these cruise events as it is, now without being able to use food from counters I have no chance of getting anywhere close to completing cruise......and to be honest I don't play them for the gems the cakes give (although it's a bonus) I try complete them for the recipies.

Quote Originally Posted by infinitelove19 View Post
    I just started the event, but it doesn't seem to have an option for loading items from my counters. It seems to only give me the option to cook...???
    Quote Originally Posted by Xialio View Post
    Yup same here, rebooted, reinstalled and still can't serve food from counters
    Are you guys still having issues with loading items from your counters? Can you post a screenshot of your catering dialog?

Cannot load items from the counters

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	78.3 KB 
ID:	23039Click image for larger version. 

ID:	23039

I have lobster dish on my counter, but I cannot load them. There is only "cook" option.

Rhino Keeper
    ok what the frig is going off.......have just loaded game again to get screenshot for frozen turtle and this is my cafe!?!?!?

dunno how these screenshots post but mi cafe was blue and pink, as in pic.....but now mi don't has 1 *cries*
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Views:	37 
Size:	67.1 KB 
ID:	23040   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	34 
Size:	92.1 KB 
ID:	23041  

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Xialio View Post
    ok what the frig is going off.......have just loaded game again to get screenshot for frozen turtle and this is my cafe!?!?!?

dunno how these screenshots post but mi cafe was blue and pink, as in pic.....but now mi don't has 1 *cries*
    You may need to make sure you have logged in to your storm8 account to make sure it reloads your correct level.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by yodabistro View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

ID:	23039Click image for larger version. 

ID:	23039

I have lobster dish on my counter, but I cannot load them. There is only "cook" option.
    I looked back at pictures from previous cruises and the caption always says "cook". The only problem now is that it won't let people load from counters.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lnztrekfan View Post
    You may need to make sure you have logged in to your storm8 account to make sure it reloads your correct level.
    have done

bug with cruise event and now mi restaurant has vanished.....that's enough for mi tonite am going bed lol

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Are you guys still having issues with loading items from your counters? Can you post a screenshot of your catering dialog?
    Still having issues. Don't know how to post screenshot.
    Catering page looks 'normal' except for the two items I have on my counters, instead of saying 'load' it says 'cook' - unlike previous cruises.

I sent an email to support, but have yet to hear back. (aside from auto-response.)

New Resident
    Attachment 23043

My son has mandarin salad and lobster themidor on his counters, but it won't let him add.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Views:	16 
Size:	78.6 KB 
ID:	23044  

Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast