Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Event: The Alaskan Catering Cruise!

Executive Chef
    Jeez another!! Although I like earning recipes that earn gems even if it will probably call for 6 sugar lol. I was seriously hoping for something other than another cruise event though. C'mon Storm8 is this all you got?
    Main id: squinn1981

Rhino Keeper
    So if I understand this. They are saying cook now instead of serve which will prevent us from using what we have on our counters and we can't stack our dishes. This may force me to close this game for good!

Quote Originally Posted by infinitelove19 View Post
    I just started the event, but it doesn't seem to have an option for loading items from my counters. It seems to only give me the option to cook...???
    I have the same problem! I've rebooted my game and still can't add the dishes. I hope they fix it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitelove19 View Post
    I just started the event, but it doesn't seem to have an option for loading items from my counters. It seems to only give me the option to cook...???
    Yup same here, rebooted, reinstalled and still can't serve food from counters

Fashion Designer
    Day 1: 75 gems required

1 coin = 3/4 gems, 2 coins = 11/12 gems
    3 coins = 26/27 gems, 4 coins = 45/46 gems

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5202.jpg 
Views:	503 
Size:	87.7 KB 
ID:	23035
    Return the Squash Lover Stove

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by txangel1109 View Post
    So if I understand this. They are saying cook now instead of serve which will prevent us from using what we have on our counters and we can't stack our dishes. This may force me to close this game for good!
    Precisely the issue!

I force-closed and restarted my game.
    I deleted and re-installed my game.
    It is still telling me to 'cook' items and not giving me the option to LOAD when I have more than enough on my counters.

I have emailed support@storm8.com, got an auto-response, but no idea when I'll hear back.

My best guess is that this is NOT intentional, so hopefully they will fix the bug and we will all have the option again.

Fashion Designer
    Has anybody been able to load dishes from counters?

Fashion Designer
    Day 1: 75 gems required

1 coin = 3/4 gems, 2 coins = 11/12 gems
    3 coins = 26/27 gems, 4 coins = 45/46 gems

Return the Squash Lover Stove

Farm Supplier
    They started me out with all 2 coin items (cheesecake, BLT, and collecting seaweed), but I did not have any of those items on my counters.

Does anyone know when this event automatically starts? I may be out of town this weekend, with no internet. I don't want to start it yet if I don't have to.

Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast