Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ... 34404142434445 LastLast

Thread: Event: The Alaskan Catering Cruise!

I finished the goal and I have the ranger. Now will he ALWAYS be a customer or will he only be for a limited time?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stephanie40403 View Post
    I finished the goal and I have the ranger. Now will he ALWAYS be a customer or will he only be for a limited time?
    Forever, congrats!
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fairyfrenzy87 View Post
    I'm aware of the gem possibilities. I was asking if anyone actually received something other than 1 gem from Baked Alaska.
    Every serve has given me one gem so far I much prefer the pyramid cake.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    Every serve has given me one gem so far I much prefer the pyramid cake.
    Same here, I've cooked this Alaska dish ten times now only receiving one gem each time and yes any gems are welcome but as far as the recipes that reward them this one just doesn't stack up to the other two!!
    Main id: squinn1981

The baked Alaska says 7 days in the restaurant book. What does that mean?

I got 20 gems the first time and one every time after so far.

New Resident
    I finished the cruise event and got Sesi and the recipe, but when I got up this morning it was locked y goal again. Sesi still comes in and drops meringues but I can't cook baked Alaska. I reset my device ( iPad Air 2 iOS 8.4.1) I deleted the game, I even sold the celebration stove and bought it again. Please help I'm out of ideas! I'm currently playing game version 21.7.4 which I'm pretty sure is the latestClick image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	83.7 KB 
ID:	23438Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	68.3 KB 
ID:	23439

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by GameBandit2015 View Post
    The baked Alaska says 7 days in the restaurant book. What does that mean?

I got 20 gems the first time and one every time after so far.
    I have that too. Not sure why. Does it mean we can only cook it for 7 days and that's it?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    I have that too. Not sure why. Does it mean we can only cook it for 7 days and that's it?
    No, Sesi is permanent. 7 days just indicate how long it would be available for learning for people who didn't unlock it yet. After that time people who didn't unlock it wouldn't have chance to buy Sesi and have the Alaska cake. So don't worry!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by catfoodie View Post
    No, Sesi is permanent. 7 days just indicate how long it would be available for learning for people who didn't unlock it yet. After that time people who didn't unlock it wouldn't have chance to buy Sesi and have the Alaska cake. So don't worry!
    Thank you so much. Such a relief knowing there's no time limit.

Grand Emperor
    This baked Alaska will take me 4000 days to earn the promised 2000 gems. Am I correct? At this drop rate of 5 hrs for 1 meringue, I figured I can cook 1 baked Alaska on alternate days. At my current drop rate of 1 gem per cooking, it'll take 4000 days to earn 2000 gems at worst case scenario. I know some players got 20 gems per cooking but there's no telling how many times this will happen. Is there? 4000 days is 10 years and 11 and a half months. Maybe I got my facts and maths wrong.. But if I'm correct, that's a long time of diligent collection. Does rs2 has a life span of 11 years? Sorry if this is asked before.